⋆ ࣪.* ࣪.⋆ || my character storage

ENDER

Bisexual
Female
Runs a potion shop
CALL IT MAGIC
PERSONALITY

Ender is generally pretty outgoing and adventurous. She's always open to making new
friends and talking to new people. As she didn't come from this world, sometimes she
may seem oblivious to certain things that might be common sense to others - she's learned a
lot in her short time here, however, so this isn't as big of an issue as it had been.

BIOGRAPHY (scroll)
Ender has no clue where she came from. Her memories from then seem to be almost
non-existent...

Being tossed into a new, strange world through some sort of magic portal isn't exactly the
way she expected to "come to be." Of course, that's most likely not the way she was born
or created or anything like that, but she can't seem to remember where she was before
arriving here. She knows the basics; she's 16 almost 17 and a hybrid. That... seems to be about it though. This new place she lives in seems to be pretty welcoming. A vast, modern city that promises unity between humans, non-humans, and everything in between. Though, it might not be what it seems.

---

Ender is a hybrid - part human and part winged wolf. She has wolf ears and a tail along with feathered wings. For some odd reason, she discovered she also has the ability to move or teleport things short distances. She's unsure where this ability came from, but she suspects it may have came along when she figured out how to make portals to other worlds (which she doesn't seem to be able to do anymore).

- The night
- Learning new things
- Exploring the city and other
dimensions (when she could do that)

DISLIKES
- Getting lost
- People who are rude for no reason
- "Hybrid hunters"

© pasta

Last edited:
this is kinda a wip, stuff might be changed

KEI

Gay
Male
None currently
IN THE DARK
PERSONALITY
Kei tends to be pretty blunt and sarcastic when around other people. He also has a habit
of teasing/messing with the people around him, which just seems to be the nature of
kitsune - they're noted to be michevious spirits.

BIOGRAPHY (scroll)

Kei was raised alongside other demons and such outside the city since he was young, these fellow demons and spirits basically being his parents in a way. Once he got old enough, he ran off and ventured into the city. This is where he lives now. He's not sure what happened to that place outside the city, and hasn't been back there in quite a long time. He'd heard rumors of it being destroyed by 'hunters,' though he's not sure if that's true.

For now he spends his days alone, mostly. When he does go out into the city, he has a bad habit of starting fights. Not even for any particular reason, it just happens. For some odd reason he likes to fight. Maybe it's just the nature of being a non-human. That can't be true though, there's plenty of them who don't act like he does. Though lately he's tried to stop that behaviour, considering conflicts in the city seem to be rising. He'd rather not be involved in anything major if he could help it.

Kei also has 'fox fire,' as it was nicknamed; a power that comes with being a kitsune. Blue fire he can control and use to defend himself if needed. Along with this, he has a full fox form he can transform into, though he rarely uses it. He prefers staying mostly human, at least in appearance.

- Messing with people
- Fighting

DISLIKES
- Crowded/closed in spaces

© pasta

Last edited:
note: the picture i used isn't totally accurate but i don't have any new art of him that actually looks decent so i'm using that for now- this one's also a wip ig

he's a jjba oc btw

JIROU

Bisexual
Male
None currently
NIGHT
MARES
PERSONALITY
Jirou is quite reserved. He's been alone most of his life, and therefore doesn't like
interacting with others unless its absolutely necessary. As he still is wary of using his Stand
and isn't totally in control of it at times, this is another reason he tends to stay by himself.
He'd rather not harm anyone else.

More recently, he's been learning to use his Stand better, and also to interact with others
more.

BIOGRAPHY
Jirou was unaware of his Stand powers until recently. As a child, he and his mother
were attacked by other Stand users - his mother was killed in this attack. At least, that's what
he thinks. He ran. That's what his mother told him to do, and that was the last
he saw of her. He used to live on his own, but a run in with two other Stand users a year or
so ago left him with friends after such a long time.

His Stand, Nightmare, can cause people to hallucinate when in a specific range or if the Stand touches the other person. These hallucinations vary and don't seem to have any specific pattern, but usually seem to be something aimed to confuse or distract the target. Ex; Seeing multiple versions of the user or other things in front of them. It also doesn't seem like Jirou can control what the target sees either, therefore making his Stand one that might not be the best for fighting someone himself, and rather for assisting others in a fight. Once the Stand and/or the user move out of range, these hallucinations begin to fade away.

(Note: I do have a drawing of the stand as well but again it's really old and not good so i'm not putting it here- I'll eventually make new art of them. Hopefully-)

DISLIKES
more placeholder text-

© pasta

Last edited:
don't mind the fact that most of my ocs rlly only have some vague stuff abt them, that's pretty much how i come up with characters - just a random vague idea and hope to flesh out the idea eventually... and then don't, which leaves me with stuff like this lol i'll work on them eventually. hopefully-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back