• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other My Character Creation Process [Fandom][WIP]

iGalaxy

Galaxies The Limit
My Basic Progress of Character Creation

Fandom: MHA (Let's face it. We all make characters to ship)
Ship: Sato (Sugar Man) (Chose a character I wouldn't actually want to ship with so I don't work on this forever.)
Look at Canon Character (wiki) Bio:
Checking for Notable Trivia and basic info.
Sato means Sugar (So I'll probably try to name my OC Sour.)
Sweet and Sour - Couple !
酸い Sui (meaning) sour; acid *(Originally I was thinking to give her a food quirk.)
Character Inspiration:
db9d3eceabae1b07460be65623148735.jpg8eb072fe633f6a63034675ed940206bb.jpg
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2 (Initially I thought Shampoo had the spatula) (Purple Hair / Pink Dress )
Ukyo - Ranma 1/2 (Spatula)
Sparked Ideas:
Layered Dress(Skirt) that looks like a cupcake.
Character Inspiration:
pretty_sammy2.jpg
Pretty Sammy : Decided to go with the 'Magical Girl' Theme. Sui will have a spatula instead of a wand.
Color Scheme: Hair: Purple, Outfit: Red, Pink, Light Pink (Splash of Lime Green) Eyes: Lime Green.
Personality Inspiration: My Love Story - I feel Sato and Sui will kinda mirror Rinko and Takeo from Ore Monogatari. (In energy / design)
Sui will be a 'kind & sweet girl'

Decided to go with with the 'Acid' part of my OC's name for quirk.
I think the acid will come from her mouth. Quirk Drawback - Food never tastes good.

Trivia:
- She likes spicy food. (Some of the few times she can taste something.)
- She likes to cook for others and watch them enjoy the food because she can't taste it herself.
- Spatula - skills reminds me Yakisoba Street Style of Cooking - Her dad will be a Yakisoba stall vendor.
download.jpg

Hairstyle Choice: I was it to be 'cute' her hair should probably be short because acid / (realistically the hero's should probably have their hair up)
I am thinking to buns on top of her head. I am thinking her 'hairtie' can look like cupcake paper. (Google hair cupcake and it seems I'm not the first one to think of this)

Phew! This has been a lot of work and thought process for a character I won't use - and I just got started.

I'll probably come back with some hobby ideas / Her reason for becoming a hero / Might sketch her design. (I can't really draw...) and more.
(Something just came to mind - since her thing is acid I might give her a pet snake/ cobra.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back