My Best Gurl

AceQueen011502

“Love is Love, cannot be killed or swept aside.”
❄️ŤĤẸ ĮČẸ ƤŘĮŇČẸŜŜ❄️
≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍

“I’m made out of sugar, spice and everything nice-Yes! Just like a Powerpuff Girl!”

“..Girls love girls and boys…”

ᖴᎥᖇᔕ丅 ᑎᗩᗰᗴ:
Madeleine

ᗰᎥᗪᗪᒪᗴ ᑎᗩᗰᗴ:
Anna

ᒪᗩᔕ丅 ᑎᗩᗰᗴ:
Reed

ᑎᎥᑕᛕᑎᗩᗰᗴ(ᔕ):
>Maddie
>Madds
>Snowflake -Reserved for the wifey-
>Elf Queen/Princess

ᗩǤᗴ:
Twenty-Six

//But she can be older or younger depending on the RP and timeline

ᗪᗩ丅ᗴ ᗝᖴ ᗷᎥᖇ丅ᕼ:
March 18, 1992

ᗩᔕ丅ᖇᗝᒪᗝǤᎥᑕᗩᒪ ᔕᎥǤᑎ:
Pisces

ᖇᗩᑕᗴ:
Caucasian

ᗴ丅ᕼᑎᎥᑕᎥ丅Ƴ:
German

ᑎᗩ丅ᎥᗝᑎᗩᒪᎥ丅Ƴ:
Originally Germany (like her younger brother), but she now lives in America

ᔕᗴ᙭:
Female

Ǥᗴᑎᗪᗴᖇ:
Female

ᖇᗝᗰᗩᑎ丅Ꭵᑕ ᗝᖇᎥᗴᑎ丅ᗩ丅Ꭵᗝᑎ:
Biromantic

ᔕᗴ᙭ᑌᗩᒪ ᗝᖇᎥᗴᑎ丅ᗩ丅Ꭵᗝᑎ:
Bisexual

≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍≍

ᖴᗩ丅ᕼᗴᖇ:
Benjamin James Reed [Forty-Seven

ᗰᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ:
Madeleine Lynn Reed [Forty-Six]

ᔕᎥᗷᒪᎥᑎǤ(ᔕ):
Jamie “Jay” Christian Reed [Eighteen]

ᔕᑭᗴᑕᎥᗴᔕ:
Human

ᗩᑕᑕᗴᑎ丅:
German

ᕼᗩᎥᖇ ᑕᗝᒪᗝᖇ:
Dark chocolate/Chestnut

ᗴƳᗴ ᑕᗝᒪᗝᖇ:
Hazel Bluish Green

ᑕᗝᗰᑭᒪᗴ᙭Ꭵᗝᑎ:
She’s fairly pale, but this is because she burns very easily and is usually cautious when going outside.

ᔕᛕᎥᑎ ᗪᗴ丅ᗩᎥᒪᔕ:
She has several self-harm scars along the inside of her left forearm, but plans on getting another tattoo to cover them up. She currently has a tattoo of a heart on the left side of her right wrist

She has one small tattoo:
>A heart on the left side of her left wrist

ᗷᑌᎥᒪᗪ:
Because of her profession she’s been described as fit, slim, or skinny but she’s also athletic with smaller proportions due to her small stature. She's just tiny in general.

ᕼᗴᎥǤᕼ丅:
Five Foot And Two Inches

ᗯEIGᕼT:
One Hundred And Sixteen Pounds

ᗰᗴᑎ丅ᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕᗝᖇᗪᗴᖇᔕ:
/Formerly/ Depression and Anxiety

ᑭᗴᖇᔕᗝᑎᗩᒪᎥ丅Ƴ:
Maddie is the kind of friend and/or family member that’s the maternal mother, guardian, or older sibling to just about anyone that crosses her path. She’s kind, polite, gentle, and very loving but she also has the very right to be slightly protective of the people that welcome themselves into her small family.

ᖴᗴᗩᖇᔕ:
💙Losing a loved one
💙Failing herself or other people
💙Not being able to provide the help that someone deserves or desperately needs

ᒪᎥᛕᗴᔕ:
⛄️Penguins/Cute Animals
⛄️Pastel colors/Galaxy
⛄️Cuddling with Catherine
⛄️Quiet places

ᗪᎥᔕᒪᎥᛕᗴᔕ:
🌨Loud people/places ((her brother is an exception))
🌨Arguing, yelling, or anything that involves any kind of violence
🌨Swearing/using bad language

ᎥᑎᔕᗴᑕᑌᖇᎥ丅Ꭵᗴᔕ
💙Feeling like she’s not good enough or doing good enough for anyone else or worse. Herself

ᕼᗝᗷᗷᎥᗴᔕ:
💙Body Paint/Makeup
💙Ice Skating

ᕼᗩᗷᎥ丅ᔕ:
💙When bored and/or in deep concentration Maddie chews on pencils or pens
💙She has a really bad habit of checking in on her brother and lover

ᖴᗩᐯᗝᖇᎥ丅ᗴ ᔕᗝᑎǤᔕ:
♬ Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
♬ Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco
♬ All Of Me by John Legend
♬ S.L.U.T by Bea Miller
♬ Lost Boy by Ruth B

~Tape Recording~

Choose Yes or No?

Yes

Tape Playing, Thank You For Listening

ᗷᎥᗝǤᖇᗩᑭᕼƳ:
Madeleine Anna Reed was the first child born in her family, meaning that she had a lot more responsibilities than her younger brother and a much higher expectation to be nothing but perfect for Jay and she had done just that with little to no complaints about how her mother or father treated her brother better than they did to her, well for a little while anyways.

Years went by like that, living in Germany, her parents neglecting her brother more and more as days went by, but what started the abuse was the night that Maddie had slipped up because, you see. She was involved with a wonderful Irish woman by the name of Catherine Collins and her mother had walked in in her daughter telling this strange girl that lived across the world that she’s loved her and it all went downhill.

First her cellphone and laptop had been taken away for further investigation, well according to both her mother and father while they tried to hide the fact that their daughter was kind of gay from their youngest son, but they didn’t care about him and he found out later on anyways.

Shortly after this, the awful abuse had taken place. First, it had been verbally but it didn't take long before it became physical. Bruises covering her arms and torso from the beatings she received and to make matters worse, her little brother was forced to watch. To teach him a lesson when all it really did was sway him into fleeing away with his older sibling when she had turned eighteen, him being ten at the time, so they could start anew in America where Maddie would meet up with Catherine once more, but I'm sure you've heard the story already by my woman. I'm going to go find her for cuddles, so goodbye fellow listener. This was Madeleine Reed and I'm going to sign off now. Bye, and thank you for listening to my tape.5D7E1846-F7CE-49AF-BD81-5AD56A25AF80.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back