My Beloved OCs -Work in Progress- (Feedback appreciated!)

Afropuppy

RPN's Biggest Animal Lover
I just noticed that there's a whole sub-section for this type of thing, and I'm taking full advantage of it! Here I'm going to be posting character sheets for all my OCs that I want to keep playing as and aren't just throw-away characters! I would really appreciate it if you left a comment saying your opinion about a character's appearance and personality, both the things that you like and the things that you don't like. Ok thanks! :)

This is a massive work in progress so if you only see one or two here, be sure that there will be more coming

Last edited:
Shadow

Species: Wolf
Appearance:
PNG-image-49.png
Personality: Shadow is kind and sweet. She likes having company and being part of a pack, even if they always end up kicking her out. She might be quite territorial at first, but secretly wants to meet anyone and everyone. She only gets aggressive when someone wants to hurt her or her bird, but when she does, you do not want to be the person she's angry with. Her teeth are extremely sharp from having to kill and hear her own pray even when she was still a pup and she has learnt to bite hard.

Backstory: Her pack kicked her out when she was still a young pup because of her strange markings. From then on, she has been trying to get into other packs, but they still kick her out after some time. Forced to wander alone and without a home to come back to, she always travels to new places, usually following large herds of pray. The only thing keeping her company is a Magpie (bird) named Moonight. She encountered the friendly bird right after leaving her first pack. It had hurt its wing so she tried her best to heal it. It's flock had abandoned it too, because it couldn't fly anymore. The magpie's wound has since healed, but it still can't fly and travels around on Shadow's back or head.

Other: Here's what Moonlight the magpie looks like (I did not draw it myself)
333f3d79823eca7186a3f04fcaf05529.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back