• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝔐𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰

Bump

Wanting to do a zombie apocalypse romance story.

Bump! Looking for a zombie apocalypse romance!

Bump!

Looking for Question X Huntress from the DC universe!

Bump!

Still looking for Question x Huntress and Deaths eye and wait your who plot!

Last edited:
Bump

All options are available except genshin currently.

But I’m specifically looking for a;

Human x Monster girl.

Message me in pms too please!

Last edited:
Bump

Mainly looking for;

Monster Girl x Human

Monster x Human

Last of Us

Yandre x Best friend

oo i'd totally be down for that boss x employee plot. thinking the employee is a new hire, but knew the boss in the past- maybe from college or smth, and they were rivals/frenemies perhaps with sexual tension . would be super cute if the boss picks on the employee, who is very (overly) confident in their abilities and takes every joke way too seriously. aaaalso envisioning that the boss has a pretty good reputation in the workplace, and the employee is the only one who knows they're a total shithead lol. i'm cool with either role if ur down to write with me!

oo i'd totally be down for that boss x employee plot. thinking the employee is a new hire, but knew the boss in the past- maybe from college or smth, and they were rivals/frenemies perhaps with sexual tension . would be super cute if the boss picks on the employee, who is very (overly) confident in their abilities and takes every joke way too seriously. aaaalso envisioning that the boss has a pretty good reputation in the workplace, and the employee is the only one who knows they're a total shithead lol. i'm cool with either role if ur down to write with me!
Oh i’d love that story go ahead and DM me your ideas!

View attachment 953119
Welcome to my beautiful nightmares!

> Info about me! <
  • Currently 22 years old, a college kid.
  • A prideful dog owner.
  • Goes by He/Him pronouns.
  • A horror fanatic
  • A semi literate/ literate writer. (The highest I ever wrote was a 13 paragraph response.)
  • Can mirror peoples lengths.
  • A cross country kid (Fastest time was 5:30 for a mile)
  • I have adhd so I can get a little to hyper for my own good.
Rules and nit picks
1. I’m 22, I don’t want to role play with minors in 1x1’s and it’s super uncomfortable for me.

2. I only do M/F for pairings!

3. No one liners please! I like quality over quantity! Please give me more than one paragraph please, it’s super unconventional to post something without any actual effort.

4. I would love to make friends in ooc, so feel free to chat it up with me it doesn’t have to focus on the rp at all either!

5. I would really appreciate if you could help out with plotting and where the rp would go, it’s pretty awkward when there’s only one person invested in the story.

6. Make sure to tell me what your triggers are! I need to know what I can write and what I can’t with you and I always want to make sure my partner is comfortable with how the rp is going!

7. I don’t really do character sheets in 1x1 roleplays, all I require is a name and a face claim but of course you can add anything you want!Preferably in the art/anime style! I like to explore characters in the roleplay!

Plots and Ideas!

Now we’re getting into the good stuff, we all know what we’re in her for so come take a look! When I use the bold option, it is my preferred role! Though I don’t always have to play that role! Each idea and plot will have a rating, the rating will be from 1-10 , 1 being not interested at all, too 10 craving!

Death’s eye
(Rating:8)
Muse A is death. Muse B is life. The two are celestial beings that look after the earth, life making creatures of all kind, and death, the grim reaper who takes their soul once their time has passed. A slice of life/drama and angst are the three main elements!

Accusations
(Rating:9)
Muse A is a therapist for Muse B a serial killer who preys it’s own kind and criminal, being the Red Robin for serial killers and murder. After he was caught he was recognized as the highest body count killer in the world. Though the killer and the therapist fall for one another and endure in a secret relationship. Drama and romance are the two points of this story!

Wait your who?
(Rating:10)
I’ll only do M/F for this!)
Muse A is a very popular singer who is famous across the globe, though one night the singer goes to a bar and meets Muse B, a bartender who dreams of becoming a singer, Muse A begins to go on dates and eventually star dating bringing them to a concert to shoot their shot.

Dear god help me
(Rating:10)
Muse A is a highly religious man, and muse b is a non religious goth queen. The two meet up on a Christian dating app,(Muse b being aware that she is the opposite of being Christian) and the man feels oddly attracted towards her, willing to adapt this plot!

Pairings
These are the multiple ideas I have but no specific plot for them, I’ll rate them from 1-10 like the plots I had from before!

Female Yandre/Male best friend

Monster/Victim

Demon/Human

Serial killer/Witness

Vampire Mafia boss/Waiter

Vampire/Human

Boss/Employee

Streamer/Boyfriend

Human/
Alien

Eldritch God/Human

Fandoms
I’ve never done fandom role plays really, so this would be new to me, I’m up for anything really, I can do cannon x cannon or cannon x oc, here are the fandoms I do!

I recently gotten into genshin imapct though I’m not that far into it so I apologize! Here are some ships and ideas that I would want to use with it! I really want to do a modern AU, rather than their current setting. I’ll still rank the ships and ideas by number ranking!

~~~~
Niggnuang x Zhongli (100, I’m in love with this ship, I would want to do a Modern AU, where nigguang is a twitch streamer and Zhongli is her house husband who has never played a video game in his life! I have a plot for this so go ahead and ask me about it!)

Jean x Diluc (8, not really as interested in this ship but I still think they’re cute!)

Hu Tao x Male OC (10, I have a really good plot that has to deal with my Mafia boss x waiter, I’m playing that my male oc is a waiter and Hu Tao meets him at a club.)

Pieck x OC (10,really want to come up for a plot with this and super invested in attack on titan! My favorite anime right now and has an amazing story!)

Armin x Annie (8, no plot for this.)

Erin x Mikasa (8, no plot for this yet.)

Plague x OC (10 Really interested in doing a Surivor/killer idea for this!)

Nurse x OC (10, I don’t play nurse at all but I still love her, looking for a killer/survivor for this!)

Huntress x jake (9 love this ship so much!)

Pig x OC (9, I love pig’s design and I would love for someone to roleplay as her for my survivor oc!)

So I’ve been DYING to do a jojo part, and I’ve finally came up with an idea! My character is the grandson to funny valentine from part 7, and your character is part of the squad full of stand users, (3 in total) so you would be require to double up for this! While they are in the planes during D-Day they land and find a village where they discover a German girl who’s a stand user, who will be played by you! PM me for more details!

OC X OC 8

Looking to do an original plot with original characters! Haven’t thought of one yet but I’d love to brainstorm ideas!
Hey there! I would be interested in writing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back