• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help My BBCode shows up as just code and not the features

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
So, as stated in the title of my troubles, I can’t seem to find how to make the code I’ve written look like the actual features. I’m only using three: Header, Subheader, and Scroll Box. I wrote them out correctly, so I’m not sure what’s up. Does anyone know what to do? Any help or advice anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Seriously, I’ll love you forever if you can help me.

Just to be sure, you aren't putting your code inside a [code][/code] tag, right? [code][/code] renders everything inside as plain text.

Just to be sure, you aren't putting your code inside a [code][/code] tag, right? [code][/code] renders everything inside as plain text.
You know, if I had more than one brain cell, I probably would have realized that. What should I do instead?

Don't use [code][/code]. BBCode will render properly without any help.

I'm assuming you're using the toolbar "Code" option to make it do that. Don't need it. Just type BBCode straight into the textbox without anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back