• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom my attempt at being ~vibey~

_em_

hufflepuff

home

currently logged in as

ginger-binger

jump back in!

your opened apps

hello there

you

fandoms

aesthetic

most muse atm for :

carter

#hr

hdf

went out w @mikam @chapa
it's nice having friends c:

+2

larken

#hr

cw

i know things i shouldn't
sad gorl hours
show this to the council n your dead

• new message!

potential partner

~show me whatchu got~

♡design by erosful, coded by uxie♡

hello there! hi! have i said hello enough yet? anyway, my name's meg; i'm 21 (so no minors plz- nothing against you guys, and i totally get if this frustrates you cuz i used to feel the same way, but my view's totally changed now that i'm older), i'm an english major in college, i work part-time, i'm 100% lgbt+ friendly, and i'm in desperate need of some writing partners.

schedule: like i said in the last blurb, i work; i'm not always around to reply 24/7 (altho if i'm into our ooc imma be rapid firing like no one's business). i'll usually pop in and tell you if i'm gonna be away for a bit or if i'm not in the mood to write. i value quality over qauntity, so if i'm not feeling any inspiration i'm not gonna send you a crappy reply.

style: advanced-novella writer here! and i'd appreciate it if you were too. i might ask for a writing sample, just as a heads up.

your style: listen, if you're not here for character development and intricate plots you're in the wrong place. you're also in the wrong place if the only genre you want to focus on is romance, cuz i could give zero hecks about romance. beautiful platonic relationships for days, please~ i'll only write romance if it's a working part of an entire machine. i'd love it if you were detailed with your writing; i don't care if you only give me a paragraph from time to time as long as it's well-written (also not every situation characters are in calls for a massive wall of text). i should probably mention here that i want your ocs- i want to love them!

reply time: honestly, i've waited months for replies and was still happy to chat when my partner showed back up. take your time; rp isn't a priority. i get it.

ooc: please! love! ooc! i love making friends and freaking out together! let's make mood boards and playlists and be total nerds!!

~fandoms~
star wars: clone wars.
if you're anything like me (first of all i'm sorry), you've watched this show a million times and you know it back to front. let's add in our own ocs, subplots & episodes...please ;u;

marvel. cinemaric universe only, please - unless you're willing to educate me on your comic ideas. i'd love a coming of age thing with peter, which ofc can be wrapped up into the world of Adult Avenger Problems™.

henry danger & danger force. one or the other...or both if you really wanna be my bestie. i have this oc i've been dying to use and i may or may not have it written into their storyline that ray eventually adopts them and then falls in love with said oc's high school art teacher. um-

supernatural. let's just rewrite the last couple seasons and make them *chef's kiss*. bonus points if we can include destiel and squeel over how it's canon now.

*thanks for reading c:*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back