• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital My Artwork

internetbad

playing with littlest pet shops
Hi everyone! I am very new to this website, but I would love to share my artwork to this community. I am a first-year illustration student, and I hope to minor in animation. I also hope to get to know other fellow artists on here! <3 My favorite artwork is focused on people, and portraits, though I do a lot of drawings focused on the figure.

If you are interested on how you can support me, and other commission questions, feel free to ask below or DM me! ^_^

devil.png demon oc.png
majima.png
gun.png 67710367_2368990160015713_1613904330372048075_n.jpg
IMG_6480.JPG

IMG_7572.JPG IMG_7575.JPG
IMG_7576.JPG IMG_7573.JPG
IMG_7574.JPG IMG_7579.JPG
IMG_7577.JPG IMG_7578.JPG
IMG_7580.JPG
IMG_7581.jpg

my Deviantart and Instagram are under the name virgilsoap :lenny:

images

just wanted to drop in and say that wowie wow your art is incredible!! your coloring and rendering is gorgeous ;v;

I'm mesmerized by the 5th one down in your sketchbook collection. Looking at that strong, bold, and confident linework. Loving it, it makes it pop and shows a real sharpness in your style. Keep it up.

I'm mesmerized by the 5th one down in your sketchbook collection. Looking at that strong, bold, and confident linework. Loving it, it makes it pop and shows a real sharpness in your style. Keep it up.

I appreciate the feedback! I've looked at it so long that I notice a few mistakes, but I do like the general composition ^^ Maybe i can put it into photoshop and fully render it if I feel the drive :lenny:

I appreciate the feedback! I've looked at it so long that I notice a few mistakes, but I do like the general composition ^^ Maybe i can put it into photoshop and fully render it if I feel the drive :lenny:
Mistakes are good. Try not to hyper focus on making one drawing perfect, if you can. Best to finish it, realize where you slipped up, and move along to use that knowledge in the future. Keep your feet moving!
I can tell you used a lot of references in your drawings, too. Very good thing! It shows, with all the interesting and dynamic angles you're able to accomplish.

Oh my goodness!!!

I got a commission done from this wonderful artist and it came out looking amazing!!

She brought my baby gal to life and y'all should let her bring your characters to life to!

#SupportYourLocalArtistInThisTimeOfNeed

I really like your style it seems so unique. (I used to follow all those 'fake anime screenshot' deviantarts years ago. Lol.

I really like your style it seems so unique. (I used to follow all those 'fake anime screenshot' deviantarts years ago. Lol.

Thank you!! That means a lot :closedeyescryingfrown:

I always wanted to do one of those, but I would probably end up putting more detail into it than I would like to 😓

It seems like people post their art consistently to these, so I will do that hehe ^^

This is the commission, I really enjoyed drawing this one

commission.png

Hey yall! Thought I would update this with some more recent works! :) I drew the little alien boy with his tongue out just yesterday
(commissions are open if you are interested!)

art trade 1.png
alien boy.png
fantasy mans.png
in da woodz.png

Thank you both so much!! <3 !! I've been trying to improve rendering clothing and I think im getting a bit better ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back