• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital My artsy wardrobe

huehuehue, edgy:tm: Obviously I have to work on body proportions, but I'm rather happy with how the hair came out 👀

Eliza (Again).png

His name's Bell! After being accused of treason and murdled by his kingdom, he comes back to life with no memory whatsoever of who he is, nor does he remember his own death.

Bell.png

So often called Berny, her full name is actually Bernadette. I would get into the story behind her but... I'm tired, so maybe later 💤

Berny.png

Their name is Vivie and, at least in the start of the story, they kind of get torn to and fro when they're given an unfortunate order to help capture a fellow witch. If they do, they're free to go (at the start of the story they were captured since they, their self, are a witch). But their's a problem with that. The witch they're supposed to capture is basically their soulmate. Though I'm going to give it another name 🤔

Basically in this world, witches are assigned an attribute that gives their powers a specialty. You have witches that govern love, hatred, anger, or even the absence of it - apathy. Maybe there's a witch that governs memory, or time, or even space. For each witch there's a karmic 'other half', another witch that ties with their attribute. Like for a witch of time, maybe there's a witch of space that feels a connection to them. Or for the witch of memory, there may be a witch of forgetfulness. Though they are considered 'other halves', they also don't always come in pairs of twos.

Vivie governs Lies, and their other half is Lunelle who governs Truths. So they end up feeling conflicted over their mission or ceasing the chase :']

Vivie (redo).png

She doesn't have a name yet, but she's an ace succubus going to a school for magic. She's secretly insecure that she doesn't feel a physical attraction towards other people. Hypnotic Glance is a succubus' bloodline ability, especially true for her. She can make most people do what she wants them to do with the victim none the wiser, and they may even think it was their idea. Of course, she doesn't like doing it because it feels like she's taking away a person's free will.

Succubus witch.png

So it occurred to me that I haven't really posted anything art wise for a while? I guess I'll do that! And these aren't necessarily by oldest to new so --

I like to draw my alter in various settings, and I guess this is a club? Though I have no experiences with clubs so...

Eliza new fit.png

These are characters to a new story I've been writing off and on? Unfortunately I'm in a bit of a writing rut 😅 The character in the long, swooshy coat and hair in a clip is Cyne. He's an herbalist that gets caught in a murder case from early story and the prince tricks him into helping solve it. The guy with a flowing ponytail is Dariel, the crown prince of their kingdom. He's an aloof man that doesn't really get close to anyone. While he is excellent at the sword, his true passions lie with the studious nature of the library. The woman holding a sword is named Illuminata, and she is the middle sister. Always ready to have fun even at the expense of her older brother, she'll rope anyone into her schemes, including the stubborn herbalist her brother's taken an interest in. The girl holding a stuffed rabbit is Rina, the youngest sister. Spoiled rotten, her older siblings do their best to keep her preoccupied. She'll sometimes rope the castle servants into playing with her if her siblings are no where to be found. She likes to steal food from the kitchens.
more poses.png

Another character I made for a story I'm not sure if I'll actually write. But the basis of the story is that this girl, Tanya, finds herself capable of wielding magic. Which is surprising, because humans should have long lost the ability for it. She makes way for the world that sits alongside their own, "Eterna", a world of monsters. This is the only place that she can find a magic school, and as soon as she finds a magic school, she begs to be let in and learn magic like the other monsters. The principal decides to allow her the opportunity while she and the other teachers try to figure out where she came from. All the scrying in the world won't tell them about this girl's past after all...
Tanya Fairwood.png

This is... kind of? a different persona? I guess??
Oracle.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back