• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital My artsy wardrobe

Shy2Infinity

Professional daydreamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A place for me to dump my art into like I do with my clothes~ lul

The title is Alice in Gothland~ I thought about Alice in Wonderland and figured, why not goth it up? 👀 I got very lazy at the end 😆

Alice in Gothland.png

This is my Halloween Witch's debut! I've tried to make a comic strip before but it didn't work out then 👀 So why not try now?
Halloween Witch's Debut.png

your art is very cute! ^ _ ^ ) comics are super hard, but i think what you have going so far is looking great! i love the miniature look in your first picture - the character's outfit is not only adorable but your background is looking super spooky and cool too! i can't wait to see more!!

your art is very cute! ^ _ ^ ) comics are super hard, but i think what you have going so far is looking great! i love the miniature look in your first picture - the character's outfit is not only adorable but your background is looking super spooky and cool too! i can't wait to see more!!

Oh my gods, thank you :0 Art was something I only really started doing as an adult so I'm still learning! And that first one was the first time I'd ever done a background so I really struggled with that one;;; lol

Oh my gods, thank you :0 Art was something I only really started doing as an adult so I'm still learning! And that first one was the first time I'd ever done a background so I really struggled with that one;;; lol
haha, don't worry, everyone is! if it's something you enjoy doing then i think it's worth the time and effort. art is one of those awesome hobbies where you can start anywhere, regardless of your age. your art has its own charm to it and i hope you're proud of what you make! your cosmic witch's design too is lovely.

haha, don't worry, everyone is! if it's something you enjoy doing then i think it's worth the time and effort. art is one of those awesome hobbies where you can start anywhere, regardless of your age. your art has its own charm to it and i hope you're proud of what you make! your cosmic witch's design too is lovely.

Thank you! <3 I do enjoy doing it (some parts more than others tbh, I enjoy sketching and hate shading). I started doing digital art because I wanted another way to portray my characters, as I started out as a writer.

Here are a couple of drawings/sketches from when I was heavily obsessing over one of my charries! The latter was when I was just starting to really get into art (and clearly needed to improve lol) and the first I did much later and just wanted to practice poses! I was pretty satisfied with them :0 Her name's Danielle, and she's quite the gremlin.

I also made a sprite sheet for one of my oldest characters back when I was young, a kid who in a spur of impulse, wishes that she was the only one in the world. Quite the thing for a child to think about, huh? lolol I might get into making games sometime in the future, if my brain will cease its bouncing for long enough;;;
Christmas Wish.png

And another older piece where I drew my Sky kid for the game Sky Children of Light (really nice game, check it out!) I may redo my Sky kid tho, since I've drastically altered their appearance 👀
Sky Kid.png

Last edited:
I was told to do a mushroom so I did a Toadstool! That's it. That's the post lmao

toadstool.png

just did a simple chibi. I say "simple", but I made it more complicated than it had the right of being 😭 This is a new witch charrie! Though I don't really know what he specializes in yet 🤔 He is a bit of a fashionista and uses his magic to create new clothes, but I think that's more so just a hobby of his. He's an arrogant grump that lowkey looks down his nose at others. Shockingly(!) he's in a relationship with the other witch!

The next thing here might be a huge project, because IIII have been dared to draw my characters (They didn't say how many I should do, thankfully) in a Clow Card format, if you've ever seen Card Captor Sakura lolol

boy witchling.png

I, uhh...Procrastinated heavily on this one. 👀 Was doing a loooot of stuff I'm not used to lmao (drawing animals, even if cartoonish, for one thing)

dream room.png

Did a short piece for one of my characters! Her name's Lunelle and she's titled the Witch of Truth, for her ability to yank the truth right out of people. I don't really like shading (like, at all) so I kept bouncing between attempting to shade or not shading and like, I don't have to if I don't want to. Sometimes ya just gotta tell yourself you're not obligated to practice art in the exact same way that other people do 🤷

Lunella.png

Decided that the hair color wasn't quite right (and I also forgot one of her most important features -- GLASSES!!!)

Lunella.png

Last edited:
Drew a little bit of vent art, spoilered because I don't want to risk anyone getting triggered;;; But it's about how icky it feels to have people (including those close to you) talking about your body even when you don't want them to.

vent art (Cover Up).png

Have a chibi in a cup :0 for no particular reason at all

chibi in a cup.png

Last edited:
It's too hard stepping out of my comfort zone. Maaaaybe I'll finish this eventually? But right now I know that it'll take me forever to color this.

Character: Olivia (prefers Ollie)

Olivia facial portrait.png

Newly done cosmic kitty~ A hurricane showed up and knocked out our power BUT luckily, we have a generator! Still didn't have internet tho... so I had a lot of time to do other things! This was newly done in krita (I have prior experience in medibang)

cosmic pet.png

This isn't really anything too complicated, but it isss kind of vent art-ish? Occasionally when I'm upset, it feels like there's an inky, spiky blob in my chest, where my heart is. I'm wondering if it has to do with synesthesia, but I'm not too sure on that front. Sometimes I feel emotions as colors/textures in certain parts of my body, sooo maybe?

Spiky ball of discomfort.png

OH MY GOOOOD I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING. Not anything too complicated, but I actually used references for once in the form of those 3D doll model websites. Who woulda fricken knew that using references would actually help??? Anyways. These two character's are from one of my stories called Witch Light.

Vivie's hair is subject to change because dear god child, WHY

Lunelle poses.png

Drew my Persona aged down, with pigtails! Dunno why I made her look so creepy, it just sort of happened 😭

Child me.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back