• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Alexa's art corner

Which so far is your favorite?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

• I like all! UwU

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • I hi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Postings for more drawings are going to be delayed from this week till the next, cause I have soo much school work to do, gotta keep up with rps, and coloring is getting harder and harder as my screen is a difficulty.

And also I'm stupid and life keeps getting in my way yet again :(

Hola evil amigos! Sombra here...

So, one of the challenges that I'm about to try after school in a couple hours is myself (Sombra pfp, not my oc or real pic) with the staff, supporters, and admins of RPN. It will take over a day to a week to accomplish, but I'm going to try sketching each one by hand and see how it will turn out.
Rating: wizard as the hardest t sketch cause of the cloak
To probably the RPNATION profile,(the shark)

If the staff agrees with me to do this, I might try the drawing of all the staff members just having fun as they always do for the sites birthday, or whenever that is.

That's all for now, zap out!

if I see a like from any of the staff members, I'm going to scream...

Hola evil amigos! Sombra here...

So, one of the challenges that I'm about to try after school in a couple hours is myself (Sombra pfp, not my oc or real pic) with the staff, supporters, and admins of RPN. It will take over a day to a week to accomplish, but I'm going to try sketching each one by hand and see how it will turn out.
Rating: wizard as the hardest t sketch cause of the cloak
To probably the RPNATION profile,(the shark)

If the staff agrees with me to do this, I might try the drawing of all the staff members just having fun as they always do for the sites birthday, or whenever that is.

That's all for now, zap out!

if I see a like from any of the staff members, I'm going to scream...
Ah, I did just this same thing when I was a youngie on RpN ;) I look forward to seeing the results.

O-o-oh my... This is to much! Thank you all! I'll try my best to make them as soon as possible, t-this is insane...

Well, what was a simple little sketch, turned into a complete drawing of our site owner...
I decided over the next few days, I'm going to do simple sketches of the staff starting from admins, to mods so I can get to see how everyone will look when I draw them
Enough explaining, here's the drawing
I just hope ze wizard likes it...
image.png

Judges? >~<

Lovely, lovely!! I can see you put a lot of work into this. :)
The only recommendation I have is to be sure to use reference pictures!! They make things like figuring out how robes fall so much easier. <3
And no, it's not cheating to use a reference.

Good work!

Lovely, lovely!! I can see you put a lot of work into this. :)
The only recommendation I have is to be sure to use reference pictures!! They make things like figuring out how robes fall so much easier. <3
And no, it's not cheating to use a reference.

Good work!

T-thank you, this means much to me!
And I'll try to find a reference pic for robes if I can try more detailed drawings as soon as I run the list

Just a sketch I did, and my first time using reference pics.
This line art goes to its creator.
Why'd I do a sketch of alastor?
image.jpeg

Anyway... Yes, I was absolutely bored, and I decided,"time to do a random sketch of the fucking radio demon..."

So, here he is! This took over three HOURS to color and draw, my stylus wasn't working, plus my hand was really jerky.

image.png

Next post will probably either be more hazbins or staff members, if I have time and if my hand stops jerking...

Just a sketch I did, and my first time using reference pics.
This line art goes to its creator.
Why'd I do a sketch of alastor?
View attachment 680307

Anyway... Yes, I was absolutely bored, and I decided,"time to do a random sketch of the fucking radio demon..."

So, here he is! This took over three HOURS to color and draw, my stylus wasn't working, plus my hand was really jerky.

Next post will probably either be more hazbins or staff members, if I have time and if my hand stops jerking...
Hazbin! :) Love it!

Drawings will be delayed today cause GUESS WHO DECIDED TO PRANCE ON MY LAP...
image.jpegimage.jpeg

A drawing I did from my sketchbook, will post more crappy drawings from my sketchbook depending on the popularity of the picture
I give you bendy sleeping!
(I might color this one...)
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back