• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital my art journey! ♡

1586655805718.png
i am SO happy w this dragon boy let me tell y'all!! spent a long time working on them all but i'm so happy w how they turned out. enjoy < 3

1587926330287.png

1587926297980.png

two new ocs & drawings.... im RLY proud... i feel like i've come a long way since i was first starting off and i can't wait to see how i improve in the future :') anyhow pls give me some characters or something to draw. i'm inspired

ok but i just stumbled upon this thread randomly and binged through the whole thing lol

but ANYWAY HOLY MOLY YOU HAVE IMPROOOOVED!!! You are the PERFECT example of how practice makes perfect (other than that, I'm rlly shook, ur first tablet drawing is already rlly good so the talent is def there. Just the techniques need sharpening). Omg well done idk who you are but I am so proud of you!!! Keep doing this and one day you'll draw super good I guarantee you askfjalfladjf have a fantastic day pal!!

ok but i just stumbled upon this thread randomly and binged through the whole thing lol

but ANYWAY HOLY MOLY YOU HAVE IMPROOOOVED!!! You are the PERFECT example of how practice makes perfect (other than that, I'm rlly shook, ur first tablet drawing is already rlly good so the talent is def there. Just the techniques need sharpening). Omg well done idk who you are but I am so proud of you!!! Keep doing this and one day you'll draw super good I guarantee you askfjalfladjf have a fantastic day pal!!
shkdfhj thank u! so many comments i'm so happy. ♥ i hope you have a fantastic day too

attempted a more anime-y style! obviously still room for some improvement but i'm happy with it! took a LOT less time to draw than my other ones so i might dabble with it some more...
1588229463463.png

1588242451470.png
attempted anime style again and this attempt was MUCH better. i'm losing my mind?? at how much simpler it is??

1588354900286.png
fun fact i have slept like four hours the last two days i cannot stop drawing haha

1588581262314.png
i'm attempting fullbody + a landscape in one pic so ! wish me luck. i'm happy w it so far though

IMG_20200506_063514_949.jpg
decided to not to a background or make it full body bc the shoes were so ugly but helllo i am so proud of this? im obsessed w the color scheme. there are def a few inconsistencies w the outfit that im gonna fix tomorrow but im proud and wanted to share

ya girl is on a drawing roll,,, attempting a realistic-ish style bc that's where i wanna be but ain't. i'm happy w the results!! better than my last attempt at realistic but still not great
1588998808341.png

1591507736089.png
attempted background w person and i'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

1592373441030.png
i recently played far from noise and got rly inspired by the stag so... here's this. i also just downloaded krita for this and ??? it worked wonders. i'm v proud of this & nervous to color

i need to draw more ugh.. ive been slacking so bad. i drew this about a week or so ago? never shared it but i rly like how it turned out so enjoy
1595976587435.png

we are going to ignore the fact that’s it’s been almost a year ok besties. got an ipad recently and am only now getting into drawing again!! here’s a messy lil doodle i kind of like of the same oc as my last pic! kinda cringing so bad over how good i thought my old doodles were LMAO. EB049063-128D-4B2E-A876-18F9E91FFC81.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread