• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital My art dump | Commissions [OPEN]

A C E S

Trippy Hippy
Update!

Hey again beautiful people,

Since school’s started up again, I’ve decided I’m gonna try to start selling some of my work if it fancies any of you! I’m kinda struggling to save up for my upcoming admissions packets and school related stuff and it would be really cool if I could get some interested buyers to hit me up anytime within the next few months or so. I’m also open to some limited, free quick sketches and just general support and feedback. DM me or comment down below if you’re interested in having some work done or just let me know what you think my art! Thanks, lovelies! :)

Last edited:
I've noticed that i don't have a specific art style, so the aesthetic of my art can change from time to time. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing...:hornswhistle:

IMG_4186.PNG

Last edited:
Is it just me or are these files a little too large? Should I just post the thumbnails? :lennyslash:

ItslikelyMakeup.png

Last edited:
Decided to post again while I wait for my partners. :)

This is a portrait I made for my friend’s OC, Dahlia
707997E6-896E-4127-B552-CBBE31FBF35C.jpeg

Your art is really prettyn, even though through every piece you've shown a different style, they all look great :D
Also, which art program do you use? :)

Oh wow! I’m actually getting replies!!! :closed eyes open smile:
First off, thank you both so much; really glad you guys enjoyed my work.

Your art is really prettyn, even though through every piece you've shown a different style, they all look great :D
Also, which art program do you use? :)

Secondly, I’m happy you like my lack of style. Personally, the inconsistency bothers me but it’s reassuring that people don’t seem to mind while I’m out here struggling to find my style. D'::closed eyes open smile:

And to answer your question, it’s a mix of photoshop, illustrator and the sketchbook app most of the time.

Well, I'm sure you'll find it through time and for now your out here drawing in so many styles, there's bound to be at least one for everyone :D
And thanks ^^

I have some posts to catch up on, but here are a few sketches and paintings I’ve been working on during my hiatus! ❤️❤️

Attachments

• 82570F92-3AAA-4E31-9F4F-C05E45019A36.jpeg
    82570F92-3AAA-4E31-9F4F-C05E45019A36.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • 312411AA-5E75-4454-AA4A-E4972BE06CF4.png
    312411AA-5E75-4454-AA4A-E4972BE06CF4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • 096EAD9D-6F91-4D53-B1D8-8B6A1FE94A5A.jpeg
    096EAD9D-6F91-4D53-B1D8-8B6A1FE94A5A.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 3
Damn, I'm in love with the way you draw and paint. The style? Amazing! The colours? Great choices. The Characters? Really cool and interesting. Keep up the good work, I love it! 💕

Damn, I'm in love with the way you draw and paint. The style? Amazing! The colours? Great choices. The Characters? Really cool and interesting. Keep up the good work, I love it! 💕
Ahhhh, that’s so sweet of you!!!! I’m just happy to know someone enjoys my characters as much as I like making them. TYSM!!!! 🥰✨🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back