Journal My Army Life Dump/Journal

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
Hi! I joined this site back in 2015 (a little earlier if you count the year or so when me and my brother shared an account named Kameil Kameil . our first post was De. 19th, 2014!) and back then I was just a small band nerd who wanted to do film. Now I am a US Army Soldier! I'm gonna post entries and dump all of my army content that I record or take pictures of here! Stand fast for updates!

I went to BCT (Basic Combat Training) with famous Army YouTuber Matt Ward's little brother. He posted two videos featuring most of my platoon with me in the background, though the cadence video focuses on our platoon alone and you can see me in the third rank, one of the only ones NOT wearing their Baret (didnt feel like getting it out of shape and reforming it because its a bitch to maintain)

Screenshot (15).png

M249 MACHINE GUN RANGE DAY BOIS!
sorry for low video quality, was decent quality but youtubes uploading compressed it :/

Hi! I joined this site back in 2015 (a little earlier if you count the year or so when me and my brother shared an account named Kameil Kameil . our first post was De. 19th, 2014!) and back then I was just a small band nerd who wanted to do film. Now I am a US Army Soldier! I'm gonna post entries and dump all of my army content that I record or take pictures of here! Stand fast for updates!
We're you at all participating in a war and did you get to meet any mercenaries during your time serving Owo

We're you at all participating in a war and did you get to meet any mercenaries during your time serving Owo
No to both, though we are sort of in wartime right now. I'm pretty sure the Army doesn't work with mercenaries, and if they did, they we'rent hired by us but by nationals of other countries we were allied with.

Sorry to interrupt to you but the only countries that didn't ban mercenaries are US and UK
No to both, though we are sort of in wartime right now. I'm pretty sure the Army doesn't work with mercenaries, and if they did, they we'rent hired by us but by nationals of other countries we were allied with.

Sorry to interrupt to you but the only countries that didn't ban mercenaries are US and UK
ah, was not aware of that but no I haven't heard of the army using mercenaries as of late, possibly in the iraq war but im not sure!

ah, was not aware of that but no I haven't heard of the army using mercenaries as of late, possibly in the iraq war but im not sure!
It's ok and a fameous group of mercenaries that we're used in Iraq war were Blackwater which are recently infamous for other acts while doing their jobs like shootouts to protect a US ambassador against Iraqi police and ofc they did other forms of contributions for money and I think US hired about 150,000 mercs during that war X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back