• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Anime 1x1 Search! (Always looking!)

Do you think Love Live is the best anime?

• No way dude, there is way better!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's easily, hands down, the best anime!

• ...what's Love Live?

• Total voters

GossipLink

I drink coffee, oh and I love my fish waifus :>
Hello! I, am the Gossip Link, nice to meet you! It's been a while since I've had a RP on this site...I've basically taken a few week vacation just to recharge. But I'm trying to get into the swing of things once more. Anyways, you're here because hopefully the title caught your interest. Indeed, I'm looking for partners for various anime RPs. Before I go onto who I'm looking for, let me give you the list of the anime I'd be interested in. The main purpose of this thread, is to search of partners. So assume every anime I list is for a 1x1, unless if I specify that I'd be willing to do otherwise.

Fate/Zero: Ah...this was a good anime. One of the first I ever watched as well. Doing a 1x1 of this would be difficult, so I'll be willing to have two people (not including myself) for this RP.

Magica Madoka: Hands down, my favorite magical girl anime. (At this moment anyways.)

Black Bullet: This show...I don't know why I love it so much, but I do! (It's in my top five.) I got a few ideas of what we could do for this.

DanMachi/Dungeons: Oh man...this show to. It was so good~ I got a few ideas of this as well. I may by willing to do a small group of this.

Plastic Memories: I, Hate, This, Show. Okay well no...I love it. I love it a whole lot. But it screwed with my emotions so damn hard...I got some ideas for this.

No Game No Life: This show was so cooky. I imagine it being a little difficult to make an RP out of it, but I'd be up for the challenge!

Soul Eater: Ah yes, this show. Fun fact, this is the longest (in terms of episodes) anime I've ever watched. This would be fun for an RP though!

Love Live: AAHH THIS SHOW!!!...sorry. If you can't tell by my profile pic, this show is arguably my favorite anime as of this moment. It's just...AAHHGR...again, sorry. Doing an RP of this might prove a tad hard, but I would climb of any mountain for this show. (I may...may be willing to try a small group.)

Sword Art Online: Now, another fun fact. My longest RP I've ever had on this site, was a SAO RP I did way back when I first joined. Now, you see, I'm not that interested in specify SAO. I'd actually prefer doing Gun Gale Online~

Noragami: This show was my favorite, till Love Live took its place. Now it resides on a golden pedestal in second place~ I may not be interested in doing this one though, as I may be joining an RP of this by the end of the week.

That's all folks! Those are the anime I'm interested in. I don't have any set plots in mind for any of them, but I got a few ideas to share if you want them~ Now onto the things I'm looking for when it comes to partners.

All of these RP's, I want to be Detailed. So if you can post at least two paragraphs on average, you fit the deal! If you can post at least once a day as well. I would also like someone, who can help contribute to the story. We would be partners, so it's a 50/50 deal here. I also like a fair amount of detail in CS. The extent of powers, as in OP-ness, can be discussed later. Oh, and romance is allowed in any RP~ I'm open for anything pretty much~ Oh! And if you want to combine any of these into one multi universe, that would be fun! Or at least...it could be. Post below, or PM me if interested!

-Side Note-

I wrote this on my phone, so I don't know how well this thread has turned out. So please don't judge me based on the quality of this thread! I mean you could...but I'd prefer if you don't! And in case if it's a worry, I would only be using my laptop to actually RP so I can guarantee some quality!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched more then half your list, and I think I know enough about each of them in order to RP something.

Zaxs said:
I have watched more then half your list, and I think I know enough about each of them in order to RP something.
Awesome! Any in particular you would be interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back