2019 Writing Event My Action August Submission: Gundam Build Fighters Next promo!!!

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
(Disclaimer: The characters, music, and Gunpla are not owned by me, but their respective companies. Please enjoy and support the official Build Fighters Series!)
(Here's the main post!)

To call this a fight between the same person is an exaggeration. Even though Hina Rayazan was known as the "Other Setsuna F Seiei", she wasn't using a 00 Gunpla today.

This is Hina:

This is her Gunpla, The Crimson Sword Strike:

Her opponent was the inheritor of the Setsuna F Seiei screen name amongst the fighters in the GBWT, her real name was Elizabeth Kyoujin. Her gunpla was a kit bash between Exia and Raiser.

This is Elizabeth:

And this is her Ex Raiser:

In the crowd watching this intense match were Elizabeth's Girlfriend, Kotori Itsuka, or if going by her own screen name, she was "The Efreet", and the one and only "Berserker", Illyasviel von Einzbern, or just Illya.

Kotori:

Illya:

Illya herself had came to the arena to watch this battle. It's been a couple of years since she saw Elizabeth fight, but it seems this will be one heck of a match up.

The battle table generated the field for the Gunpla to fight on.

The Snow storm area. This type of field has produced some cinematic fights, like the battle between Ricardo Fellini and the pilot of the custom Queebly, or between "Destiny's Fool" Jing Lin, and "The Black Swordsman" Kirito.

The battle has now begun!

"Setsuna F Seiei, Ex Raiser Gundam! Let's go!"
"Hina Rayazan, Crimson Sword! Launching!"

Both gunpla's eyes flashed on before launching into the battlefield. The Ex Raiser would soon see the Crimson Strike within its visuals, and start firing using its GN Sword in blaster mode. The Crimson Strike would fly around the beams before getting close to the Ex Raiser, and swinging it's Sword. The Ex Raiser switched the GN Sword to blade mode, the sword part rotating up onto the barrel of the gun, before using the blade to catch the Crimson Strikes' sword. Sparks flew from the clash, as the Ex Raiser would vanish, leaving particles behind before it reappeared behind the Crimson Strike, swinging down in an attempt to cut the later in half.

Hina had a tense look, her eye color becoming amber, before the Crimson Strike flew forward, then turned around, catching the attempt to end the fight early.
"Don't forget, I'm able to predict your moves easily!"

The Crimson Strike then lowered it's sword as it ran forward, aiming to impale Elizabeth's gunpla.

"Guess that makes two of us."
The Ex Raiser grabbed the sword with one hand, stopping it from connecting, before using the other hand to push the Crimson Strike away.

Kotori was the first to State the obvious. "Liz is getting serious now if she's using her innovator powers."
The Ex Raiser flew forward, before bringing a leg up to kick the opposing gunpla, but the Crimson Strike had it's free hand generate blue matrix lines before it threw the punch. The impact connected as the Raiser was sent crashing into the ground.

"Didn't expect me to use my dad's move huh?"
"Ngh! That is not going to stop me!"

The Ex Raiser got up, before ejecting the back unit and stableizers on the GN Drives. It also tossed its' GN sword away, before grabbing the Buster Sword on it's back.

Elizabeth took a deep breath, before yelling, "Trans Am!"
The Ex Raiser glowed a metallic red before charging at the Crimson Strike, the later flinched before preventing itself from getting sliced up by blocking will it's shield.

Hina was starting to sweat at the Ex Raiser was starting to land hits on the Crimson Sword Strike. Her gunpla soon had gotten slammed into the ground, as the Ex Raiser punched it in the face, destroying part of it's double V-Fin. This looks like trouble for Hina.

"I'm not out yet! Shining Break!"

Her gunplas' crimson color soon formed cracks, before shattering and the color being replaced by a shocking gold color. The Crimson Strike then kicked the Raiser off of it, before drawing both daggers and throwing them at the buster sword. The buster sword shattered, as both gunpla drew their beam sabers.

"Now then Elizabeth, let's end this!"
"Couldn't agree more!"

Both gunpla flew at each other, Beam sabers clashing as the sky was being illuminated by the marks left behind by the Gunpla themselves. As the fight continued on, Elizabeth was smiling. This was a fight she definitely would not forget.

Hina herself was smiling too, as the crowd cheered them on. This was an even fight.

The Strike Gundam had blue lines appear on it's hands Again, before throwing both sabers at the Raiser. The Raiser Teleported Again, only to evade the sabers, but the Strike Gundam was dangerously close in it's face.
"This is it!!!"
The Strike Gundam threw it's punch at the opposing Gundam, the fist breaking out the other side, but in turn, the Raiser stabbed it's beam saber through the chest of the Strike Gundam. Both gunpla soon exploded, signaling the fight ended in a draw.

However, the fight was quickly receiving applause and cheering for the Amazing performance both fighters did.

Kotori smiled, happy that the battle ended well for her girlfriend and Hina. Now it was her turn to battle, as she looked at Illya. Illya noticed Kotori was looking at her, before smiling. The next battle would soon begin......

the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back