• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM vampire rp?

CoronaAustralis

Hello!

My name is Corona and I’m currently looking to play a male vampire OC with your vamp OC! I don’t have a starter made but I have ideas I would love to discuss! First, please read my rules below, and ABSOLUTELY message me if interested!

Important things / Rules :

•I write in third person, paragraph form. I also know the difference between there, their, and they’re. I really require a partner who does the same!

•I want to roleplay a vampire, so I am looking for another vampire!

•I only roleplay off-site. I use Discord, Instagram, Kik, Tumblr, and even Google Hangouts to roleplay. I just prefer these because they’re more easily accessible to me on my phone.

If everything sounds good to you, absolutely message me! I look forward to talking to You!

I am always interested in using Vampire RPs or doing something else. c:
I am also on Discord to - easiest thing really to write on and use for me personally.

Hello!

My name is Corona and I’m currently looking to play a male vampire OC with your vamp OC! I don’t have a starter made but I have ideas I would love to discuss! First, please read my rules below, and ABSOLUTELY message me if interested!

Important things / Rules :

•I write in third person, paragraph form. I also know the difference between there, their, and they’re. I really require a partner who does the same!

•I want to roleplay a vampire, so I am looking for another vampire!

•I only roleplay off-site. I use Discord, Instagram, Kik, Tumblr, and even Google Hangouts to roleplay. I just prefer these because they’re more easily accessible to me on my phone.

If everything sounds good to you, absolutely message me! I look forward to talking to You!
I'm very interested!

If you play anything close to as complex as Anne Rice, I would be interested. If you are still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back