• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HowlingWoods

"And she heaved the forest upon her back"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo! My name's Howl, nice to meet y'all! I'm a semi-literate to literate writer who has been roleplaying for 10+ years. I'll try to keep this short, but if you have any questions about me, my expectations for you, or my ideas, feel free to send a message my way!

I've recently been getting really into the Steampunk genre, and I had a few plots I wanted to try out in this genre! You can find them below! Note that the trigger warnings apply to the roleplay that would result from the plot, not the plot itself, so if you're uncertain about reading the plot then you should feel fairly safe doing so.

Trigger Warnings: Psychological Abuse, Physical Abuse, Suicide, Fantasizing, Escapism, Self-Depreciation, Forced Isolation, Manipulation.
Juniper Feal [my OC] may have been born into the royal family, but he was no prince. As the illegitimate child of the king and a lowly servant girl, his existence brought immense shame to his family name, and as such was a closely-guarded secret. Locked away in the confines of his room for fifteen years, Juniper, above all else, desires adventure.

Then, one day, a messenger pigeon crashes into his window with a confession letter that was never meant for him, but maybe it can offer the adventure he's been looking for, even if it's lived vicariously through the eyes of the young, charming sky pirate with whom he finds himself trading letters with. There's only one catch: He's pretending to be the young noblewoman who [your OC] left behind in the city to pursue his own dreams of adventure.

After all, what is one little lie when you're living the adventure you'd always dreamed of?

Trigger Warnings: Physical Abuse, Alcoholism, Childhood Neglect, Abandonment Issues, PTSD, Sarcasm Overload.
Plot Title Credit: Lyric line from "Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time" by Panic! At the Disco
Vincent Vangoli [my OC] is a sarcastic ex-pirate who has long since sworn off alcohol, on account of the PTSD episodes he gets whenever he is confronted with the smell of booze. He lives a purposeless life, making a meager living off of petty thievery alone and wallowing in his own despair for most of his adult life. He blames all his woes on the pirate life he left behind, and he despises pirates with all his being.

[Your OC] is an equally sarcastic pirate who finds joy in every adventure, and is a hopeless alcoholic. When Vincent stumbles into a tavern on the run from the law after his old life as a pirate catches up to him in the form of a sizable bounty, he had a PTSD episode right there in front of the entire pub. Having came to the tavern for an interesting time, [your OC] was hardly disappointed.

If you're interested in either of these plots, or some derivative thereof, feel free to message me here or send me a poke on Discord! My Discord ID is Karmatose#8234.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back