• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [MxM] Twink's RP Ideas

Are you into doubling? Would it be possible to do these two side by side? They're both such good ideas and I honestly can't choose.

Prince/Advisor (Looking for someone to play the Prince)
The Prince's long suffering advisor hates his job, his job is to organise the Prince's schedule and make sure he attends all the classes and meetings that is required of him. However the Prince is headstrong and finds the strung out assistant endearing. He rather likes making his own schedule and finds it amusing to watch the bookish man run around after him.

Tavern Owner/Tavern Worker (Looking for someone to play the Tavern Owner)
A young man is sold to the tavern owner to settle his father's drinking debt with the intention of him working to pay it off. Unfortunately the young man isn't informed of this, and believes his position at the Tavern is a paying job. The young man thinks he will just be serving drinks and cleaning rooms but it seems the tavern owner has some other ideas about how to make coin.

Might I ask how dark of themes do you prefer? Do you have a certain line or limit? I am considering offering you one dear idea of mine, but it can become very, very nasty in terms of themes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back