• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_clown_

i drink glitter glue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

hello!!
i'm looking for a somewhat longterm semi-literate mxm roleplay!! I have a few prompts listed below we could potentially follow, or we can make up a new one if you'd like
a few things about me and how i roleplay:
i don't mind when we talk ooc
i love when we both contribute to story by adding in twists and turns!!
i enjoy playing more than one character
just as a point reference, I prefer to avoid soft, shy characters!

i probably forgot something but i try to talk to my partner a lot in the process of coming up w a roleplay so hopefully we can sort everything out <3
i think all of these prompts are paranormal based, but if you prefer something else, like a slasher or otherwise, let me know! i'm down to brainstorm
some of my stories can get a little dark and gritty so please let me know if you have triggers and i look forward to what we can create.

1. Another Stupid Teen

Character A mindlessly made their way to school long after hours, as the ritual required a specific location, one with many rooms and generally one that was busy during the day to work. They fully expected to be alone in their unfortunate choices, however they're caught by Student B, a student council member who fell asleep in the library hours earlier.
During intense bickering between the two, the ritual miraculously works, trapping the two students inside the school until morning. The problem is, the night seems unnaturally long, and Character A's careless ritual released a number of spirits hellbent on taking their last breath from them. As the two search for a way out, they soon find that they aren't in their world anymore.

2. You're not too good with ghosts, are you?

Character A is what some may call a psychic. They have the ability to sense what isn't there, and because of this ability, they've become s popular paranormal investigator in their area. Character B and their other friends have formed a small group to explore abandoned places with dark history and report to the world the unknown secrets that have been hidden from them.
In what seems like another normal investigation, Character A's already sensitive self succumbs to the spirit of a killer unknowingly. Following the deceased mans footsteps, Character A is urged to hurt the person they love and want to protect most: Character B.

3. A terrible visit.

Character A and Character B wake up in an unfamiliar place (varies depending on what we choose. Hotel? Mansion? Asylum? Something spookier? You decide.), and they're surrounded by unfamiliar phenomena. They have to help each other get out, meanwhile unraveling a dark story they wanted nothing to do with.
**can be ghosts or actual killers too! Fun!!

4. Another cabin in even more woods.

Character A is supposed to be spending a relaxing month in his uncle's lakeside cabin. His family is thrilled for the opportunity and hop on the train to zen. Character A, however, finds he spends his month with the spectre of a boy his age who is reliant on him to help figure out who killed him.
Only, Character A never thought that person would've been his own family member.

Hello! Im sage, I love mxm and am literate. I have ni triggers and i love all genres! So im interested in roleplaying with you! We can come up with a plot or just use one of these! Im quite indecisive though so You can pick what youre craving! Anyhoo, PM if youre up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back