• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KaigerGalaxy

Resident Kaiju Groupie
Hey hey, RP Nation! It's Kaiger, but you can just call me Kai. I'd just like to say a few things before we dive into this:

• I do things other than roleplay.
    • I'm a student, VA, and comm artist. That's how I make my money, so I might stop replying after I get home.
  • My timezone is CDT!
  • Ghosting is OK!
    • As much as I hate it, it's fine! I understand if you get busy or stop feeling the roleplay, that happens to me too. I'll try to inform you of when I'm going to be unable to respond, and I hope you will too.
  • I'm tough!
    • If you don't want to RP or aren't feeling the plot anymore, tell me! It happens to the best of us, honestly.
  • I'm looking for a roleplay with plot. It doesn't have to be long-term, maybe we do a bunch of small RPs or some longer ones.
  • MxM, obviously.
  • My preference
    • I love chubby characters. They're so huggable! However, that doesn't mean that's all I'll play as/against.
With all that crap out of the way, onto the fun stuff!

Starter Ideas
(Bolded, I prefer playing. Italics, really like.)
  • Monster x Hunter
    • Criminal instead of a monster
    • "I'm not the one you should be hunting."
    • "You have to help me"
  • Hurt/Comfort (emotional or physical)
    • "Nightmares again?" (PTSD or just bad nightmares)
    • Many an abrasion from a home invasion.
    • An injury causing so much pain that A has to help B out with a lot of stuff.
    • "I told you to stay away from them!" (A though he could take on someone in a fight. B wasn't surprised when he returned home bloodied and bruised)
  • Sick x Caretaker
    • One too many drinks. (Alcohol poisoning/really drunk)
    • Bad food. (Food poisoning or allergy)
    • That's toxic? Oops. (Himbo eats a plant/item that is not meant to be eaten)
    • Why'd it have to be a [vehicle]? (Motion sickness)
    • "Wait, I'm supposed to change it daily?" (Infection)
Feel free to come up with your own and drop them for me in the comments! I'd love to try someone else's plot.

Last edited:
do you like to do things with princess/princesses? I would like to do the sick caretaker one, maybe with allergy, with your character as a prince/princess and mine as a Gardener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back