• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

I am interested in the kidnapper x kidnapped pIring an omegaverse pairing. I am rather experienced with omegaverse role plays also, so I'm very much open to it.

HI! Okay, so I really like the scientist/experiment option you have there. Please shoot me a PM! I love MxM pairings

Cool, so, (pardon my awkward abruptness I'm actually in class multitaskingxD) these ones caught my eyes:

Nerd - Jock
Prince - Bodyguard/Knight
Alpha - Omega
Master - Pet/Slave
Teacher - Student
Pirate - Cabin Boy/Captive

Plot A, maybe E, F, and possibly G

same here actually
first would you play the dominant? or the submissive?

Hh nice and I can do either really, I'm not picky. I will say, I lean a bit more dominant in writing simply 'cause I end up in that role more often than sub but can easily adjust if you have a preference

Hi 9forgotten 9forgotten I am still up for role playing (sorry for the delayed response, they don't allow phones in work being a daycare and all and I don't have the desire to. So I check it on my break and when I'm done...)

I would love to do the pirate - cabin boy/captive one or Plot E (I haven't done either in ages!) Perhaps, if you're up for it, we could combine the 2?

I am no confused on who is talking to who or who I was talking to but sure xD I'll send a PM in a few to one or both of you...? xD I blame lack of sleep.
Tinker Bell Tinker Bell I'm up for combining them! No worry about the delay, we all have life things to attend to :b

I am ONLY doing MxM (M//, yaoi, whatever you wanna call it). I am open to more ideas than what I have listed (just talk to me). Post here or send me a PM, I love to try role playing with a lot of different people! Please read the 'about me'! It's super short and really easy, I promise!

I'm currently craving Plot G (I think it could be tons of fun!) And I have been dying to play a neko too!

• ♫I usually play the uke, but I can do no labels and I'm willing to try switches~
    ♫I'm a busy college student, but I reply as quick as I can!
    ♫Please write at least a paragraph, or something to work with!
    ♫I am always up for a role play! So give me your ideas!
    ♫The bolded character is who I want to play
    ♫I'm willing to do supernatural things too (demons, angels, nekos, etc.)
    ♫Bold is who I wish to be
    ♫I've been reading about stuff in the Omegaverse and want to give it a try!
    ♪Look at plot G for the one I want to try. But I can do any of these in the Omegaverse!
    ♪I would like to play the Omega​
Hi there. I'm interested in plot A or stalker x victim. I'd prefer switch though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back