• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

This is going to sound a bit weird, but could I see an example of your writing style? Just so I know how much you describe/don't describe, how you narrate on average, what kind of ukes/switches you do best, that kind of thing. I hate to say I'll RP with you for sure, but lose interest and leave you hanging. And it helps me to decide what kind of character I might want to make/use with you, subsequently what pairings I might want to try with you, etc.

Mm~ Thank you! That helps me a lot. I prefer no-labels/switches personally, but if you do an uke I'm not going to get salty about it.

So whenever you like shoot me a PM. These are the ones that interested me, so if you have a preference between them that's a start.

Plot C : Demon - Human Boy
A demon works for a family who's young son becomes ill. This results in permanent blindness in the boy. Only the demon loves the family and gives his eyesight to the boy, not that anyone knows because they can't know he's a demon. Years later, the boy does find out somehow and they go on a quest of sorts after hearing of a way to grant a wish and get the demon's sight back as well.

Kidnapped - Kidnapper
Pirate - Cabin Boy/Captive

I'm always looking! I'd love to do that with you. Can you send PMs yet? Or should I send you one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back