• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

Hey! I'm super interested in the cop x male prostitute and the kidnapped x kidnapper if you want to do 'em!

Vampire - Human

Plot C : Demon - Human Boy
A demon works for a family who's young son becomes ill. This results in permanent blindness in the boy. Only the demon loves the family and gives his eyesight to the boy, not that anyone knows because they can't know he's a demon. Years later, the boy does find out somehow and they go on a quest of sorts after hearing of a way to grant a wish and get the demon's sight back as well.

Scientist - Test Subject/Experiment

Prince-Prince
OfYGY.gif

I'd love to do the vampire-human or scientist-test subject/experiment ones! PM me?

I'm in for literally all of them, though the scientist one a little bit less than the others... All of the ones that I quoted, I mean.

Hey there! I'm interested in doing the sweetheart x tough guy, the mafia-gang member x innocent, and the prince x prince with you if you'd like!

The only thing is that I tend to play the uke too, but my characters are usually pretty strong so they're seen as switches rather than weak or submissive. Is that okay with you :o If not, that's alright too !

I'd love to give the mafia x innocent one a try! I haven't done that one in forever!

I haven't ever really played switches, but I will give it a shot! PM me to discuss things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back