• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

Unfortunately I don't think I can yet! My account is new as of yesterday, so might have to wait for a bit before I can pm. Is there another way we can talk it over?

I wanna try the Arranged Marriage one, if you're still open for that.

Okay. Just.. hear me out, kay? ^^

Celebrity (Muse A) x Average person (Muse B) pairing, preferably MxM, but that doesn't matter too much.

Possibly mixing in with Master x Slave, pet, or other dark relationship dynamic's you've mentioned, could be throughout, could just be for a lil bit, idk, could not feature at all. ANYWAY..

I like the idea of a Muse A "forcing" Muse B to come to all his (for example) gigs because of random stuff that Muse A triggers, for example A rigging the competition so Muse B's little sister got two tickets, etc. Just lots of different situations where they meet for various reasons. Perhaps, after the 2nd "forced" meet etc, Muse A overhears Muse B explaining to his sister that she can't have _____ (a random bit of Muse A's merchandise) since they can't afford to buy it. After the obvious Muse A giving the sister as much merchandise as she could ever want, he gives Muse B a job, to help with their family income or something, as his personal assistant. (Means they can be together loads and he kinda has a 'power' over him, if we wanted to explore master x slave as well, but maybe just playfully rather than serious M/S dynamic? IDFK) Point is: Celeb x Average turned into Boss x Personal Assistant kinda thing, Muse B not quitting cause deep down he kinda likes Muse A, etc etc feelings woop.

Are you interested in this plot? Ii'd also request that I be Muse B here...... which I imagine you would also want to be looking at which character's you bolded. I'm happy to do two versions of the RP, if you are, as long as it remains an equal amount for each? ^^

I'm definitely interested! It sounds like fun. And, yes, doing two sounds good (because I'd love to be muse B too xD ) Send me a PM so we can work all the details out for each?

Awkward.. aha, I can't really work out how to? I'm a bit hyper, and dim. :D Can you PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back