• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

Tinker Bell

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am ONLY doing MxM (M//, yaoi, whatever you wanna call it). I am open to more ideas than what I have listed (just talk to me). Post here or send me a PM, I love to try role playing with a lot of different people! Please read the 'about me'! It's super short and really easy, I promise!

I'm currently craving Plot A (I think it could be tons of fun!)

• ♫I usually play the uke, but I can do no labels and I'm willing to try switches~​
    ♫I work full time and I’m usually on at night and in the morning.​
    ♫Please write at least a paragraph, or something to work with!​
    ♫I am always up for a role play! So give me your ideas!​
    ♫The bolded character is who I want to play​
    ♫I'm willing to do supernatural things too (demons, angels, nekos, etc.)​
    ♫I've been reading about stuff in the Omegaverse and want to give it a try!​

Last edited:
I'm always looking! We could do the Bully/bullied one, I've been craving that one too!

What kind of romance do you do? MxF,FxF, and/or MxM? 
Sorry, pardon my stupid question.

I'd be happy to do a roleplay with you :)

Oooh! We could possibly combine them! The stalker goes all possessive or something and could kidnap the victim...

Awesome! c: Just message me or something and we can get the details down?

(I'm not actually sure how 1x1s or starting RPs work on this site, since I just switched to roleplaying here. Ha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back