• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Search (original ideas/characters only)

Romance (MxM and or MxF)
Slice of life
Fluff/Affection/Care
Muscled Men
Monsters
Aliens
Gods

This Is what I like. Anyway we can try to use something like that for you maybe?

Romance (MxM and or MxF)
Slice of life
Fluff/Affection/Care
Muscled Men
Monsters
Aliens
Gods

This Is what I like. Anyway we can try to use something like that for you maybe?

ooo gods are fun!! greek gods? I actually have a Ganymede character who can't die and really hates his life haha. what kind of ideas do you have? :0

SkyeTheLimit SkyeTheLimit GOTTA CATCH EM ALLLLLLL
ahem... do you perhaps want to talk about a Pokemon RP? 👀

I can do Greek Gods (nothing too confusing and baffling). What is your Ganymede character like if I can ask please.

I can do Greek Gods (nothing too confusing and baffling). What is your Ganymede character like if I can ask please.

I wouldn't want to do any confusing Greek gods or stories x.x they can get so weird and messed up haha.
oh, my character Ganymede (he goes by Gany, or Garrett haha) is an immortal character who hates that he's still alive and has tried to kill himself about a thousand times. maybe a thosand and two. he became friends with Hades, who really feels for the guy, and he hates Zeus with a very fiery passion. but Zeus kind of forgot he existed and tossed him aside, because Zeus is a jerk like that, but poor Gany couldn't die so he just had to live in Olympus for a looong time. he went down to Earth a few times (well, more than a few times) disguised as a regular eighteen year old named Garrett. he got down to Earth because Apollo (who was kind of his love interest |D) felt bad for him and was his friend and had the power to let him go down and meet some humans. that was kind of his story :')
the thing with his power is that he's immortal but can still feel pain, and he does die but he doesn't stay dead. he just hangs in the underworld with Hades and then goes back up after like a week. he also was cursed to be forever beautiful, from Zeus, and he tried to scar himself a lot... but all his injuries always heal and leave his skin flawless. he really hates it, and he wants to die, but he's also very interested in humanity and has been around to watch it develop.

I'm not actually too sure I would want to throw Gany into a RP quite yet, because I was actually working on a story for him and liked where it was going :')) but I like a lot of Greek myths and Apollo is my favorite god! we could do something with any myths around him, or really, anything hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back