• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CrookedCrow

Things finally getting back on tracl
Hello all those out there! I’m Crow, I’m 26 years old, so I’m an old fart and I’ve been writing and rping since I was 9. I was even doing it back in the gaia online days. I love writing and I love building worlds with people with plenty of side characters and fleshed-out main characters. I love romance and dark themes. I consider myself semi-lit- to novella style of writing. I can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to 10 paragraphs. My intros can be very long because I enjoy ‘setting’ the scene. I don’t expect you to match my length but I do expect for you reply to contribute to moving the plot forward in one way or another.

Honestly if you just fan girl over our characters I’ll love you forever. I’m pretty chill. Just keep communicating with me and I’ll keep our rp open for a very long time.
Rules

-I'd prefer if you were 21 or older, anything younger, especially since I do like stories involving romance, would make me uncomfortable
-I'd prefer things to be believable. I want our story to make sense. I want the world to be complex and full of things and not just an empty world with our two characters in. That being said please come in here prepared to have some NPCs or side characters because I will write them too and I don't want to be the only one that has them.
-Responses need to have some depth. I want to know what teh room looks like, what the character feels, things like that. I won't give a minimum to write but I just want to see good responses that give me something to write back to
-Be Patient. I work 40 hours a week. I go to school. I have mental health issues. I sometimes won't post. That being said when I'm doing well I can post several times a day so it just depends.

Onto Plots!
These are just small ideas and can be changed or mixed and matched

• World where superheros are real. The industry is statured in mutants trying to become the next superman. The stakes of fame and money shouldn't be mixed with the safety of the public but in the mega capailist world that what it's become. MC has been a hero for a while, been trying to keep his face out out of the lime light but still doing his best to protect people. He knew of the corruption a year into his career but felt the need to keep going because he thought he was doing some good. Until a terrible accident had him injuried and taken to a rehab center for heros who can't control their powers. Unable to leave. Trapped in a haze of drugs and helpless he meets YC who has been in the facility much longer. Together they may be able to leave the horrible place.
  • Each kingdom is made up mostly of one creature. Kingdom for the fae, for the merpeople, for the werewolves, etc. Tensions have been high between kingdoms for a while. MC a messanger goes to YC's kingdom to deliver a bad message, he's taken captive for information on his own kingdom.
  • World where magic is real, the supernatural roam, mostly free and the goverment is working hard to figure out how to control this new population of what could be considered very dangerous people. MC has been on the run from his powerful witch bloodline, his family wanting badly to keep him under control. To capture him they tell human police where to find him and arrest him as soon as possible. In the cell MC meets YC another supernatural that was locked up in the same cell. They need to leave as possible as possible. (This story may lead to a corruption story line where our character could be seen as villians.)
  • Ghost team working on a haunting that goes from bad to worst of the span of a few days.
  • MC inherited a house, has many issues involving mental health so he fairly reculsive. YC is homeless in need of help but too prideful to ask.

Favorite Tropes
Hurt/Comfort
Angst
Wholesome Content.
Slice of life scenes
Opposites Attract
Size Difference (Ill be honest I enjoy being the smaller character in this case)
Corruption
Rebellion
Monsters
Magic
Urban Fantasy
Superheros
Ghosts

Characters (I’m totally down to create other characters but these are the ones I have on me so if any of them interest you please let me know!
K U B O

Hugo Mateo Jimenez-Morales

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iL5BJsfYq-b8bIj0BK4B-pBOgc_sViEc6XDOK2v_AoQ/edit?usp=sharing

So I'm interested in the superhero one, but I did have a question of a possibility; would you be willing to accept if the rehab center also housed 'villains' that were brought in by heros and instead of going through what is assumed to be the legal system, they're just sending them there instead?

I've always had an idea for a villain character that could work pretty well in your idea

So I'm interested in the superhero one, but I did have a question of a possibility; would you be willing to accept if the rehab center also housed 'villains' that were brought in by heros and instead of going through what is assumed to be the legal system, they're just sending them there instead?

I've always had an idea for a villain character that could work pretty well in your idea
I think that would be perfect! PM me and we could discuss it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back