• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Rp search!!!

Lemonsanity

Anti-Capitalist Queer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! So I'm super bored, and I'm looking for a partner. I have this idea for a Bandmate x Bandmate romance story? I don't have much detail, just that basic concept. I'm open for any ideas. Also, since this is mxm, I wanna let you know that my character is more feminine. I prefer anime faceclaims!

If you're interested, pm me! Or reply to this.

Hey! So I'm super bored, and I'm looking for a partner. I have this idea for a Bandmate x Bandmate romance story? I don't have much detail, just that basic concept. I'm open for any ideas. Also, since this is mxm, I wanna let you know that my character is more feminine. I prefer anime faceclaims!

If you're interested, pm me! Or reply to this.
Oh my goodness, I was just having a story idea for a bandmate x bandmate thats mxm. My character was going to be a ftm transgender but can just be male if that's fine. My character can also be more masculine too! I'm actually excited cause I have an idea so if you're interested in knowing more just let me know!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I was just having a story idea for a bandmate x bandmate thats mxm. My character was going to be a ftm transgender but can just be male if that's fine. My character can also be more masculine too! I'm actually excited cause I have an idea so if you're interested in knowing more just let me know!!!!!
Sure! Pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back