• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM RP partner search -always open

5b1d6ef05dfbc35b04bb372e1ac49b90--couple-manga-anime-boys.jpg

Hey :)

So I have some time on my hands lately and would like to add some RPs to my plate. I have to say that I will most likely add new ideas if I come up with more and that I only RP with OCs if you want to RP a fandom roleplay.

Okay so let's get the expectations over with first:

1. Reply once a day or at least once every two days (unless things get busy or you get writer's block or anything else comes up of course, then let me know it will take longer and everything's fine).
  2. Two paragraph minimum posts (they can be small as long as I have something to work with).
  3. have understandable English skills (you don't have to be an expert as long as I can understand you well enough its fine and I will do my best as well).
  4. I am totally ditch friendly just tell me you want to stop and don't just stop writing without a word. Also if you would like to change something about the RP I am always open to it.
  5. I only use OC's

Fandom's I would be okay RPing:

TV Series:
Nowhere boys
The Secret Circle
Vampire Diaries
Teen Wolf
Charmed
Eastwick
Pretty Little Liars
The Lying Game
Revenge
Reaper
Dead Like Me
Once Upon a Time
Lost Girl
The Listener
The Dead Zone
Mutant X
The Flash
Arrow
Sliders
Grimm

And many more just PM me if you have any you want to suggest and we can see what we can do. Also if you have any ideas inspired by those shows I would love to hear them.

Anime:
Monochrome Factor
Bleach
Hakkenden
Noblesse
Saiyuki
InuYasha
Nurarihyon no Mago
Kyou Kara Maou
Garo
Love Stage
Devil no Realist
Devil May Cry
Kamisama Hajimemashita

And again just PM me if you have any you want to suggest and we can see what we can do. Also if you have any idea inspired by those anime I would love to hear them.

A few pairings I like
In case you have some ideas of your own you might want to try out or want to brainstorm for an idea together:

**= I love
*= I like
No stars= its okay

Demon x Demon**
Demon x Human*
Vampire x Vampire lord/prince...**
Vampire x Demon**
Vampire x Shapeshifter/werewolf**
Bodyguard x Employer
Witch/warlock x Demon*
Witch/warlock x Vampire
Royalty x male 'bride'*
a God x Demon**
a God x a God**
Royalty x protector**
Royalty x Royalty (two different kingdoms or empires)*
Royalty x Commoner
Merman x Demon**
Merman x Vampire**
Fae x Vampire**
Fae x Demon**
Star (actor, model or singer) x Bodyguard
Kidnapper x Kidnapped (if the plot is good)
Stalker x Stalked (if the plot is good enough)
Cop x Witness (like witness protection)
Cop x Psychic
Psychic
x Non-believer*
Reaper x Demon**
Reaper x supernatural (Fae, Witch/Warlock...)**
supernatural x Hunter**
Supernatural x supernatural**

and many more, if I wrote them all the list would be too long xD just let me know if you want to try something that's not on the list and we can see what we can do.

Genres and likes list:
Romance
Adventure
Supernatural
Crime
Urban Fantasy
Action
Horror (as long as it's not too much)
Realistic
Realistic/Modern
Fantasy
Survival

Those are just the likes that aren't too obvious from my pairings and other information provided in this thread:
Love/Hate relationships
Rivals
Enemies
Superpowers
Travel between dimensions
Time travel
other worlds
Space
'sucked' into a game world (like log horizon, SAO)
Greek Mythology

Its possible I will add more.

Now to some of my ideas,
(I will add some later when I come up with more ideas):

Green means I really want to RP the idea
Blue means I like the idea
Purple means I think the idea is okay but it's not my favorite on the list

They are written in a Romance genre so far but it's not necessary for them to fall in love if you don't want to, they can just be friends or so.
Idea 1:
Muse A is summoned by Muse B (the purpose for the summoning we can either come up with together or if you have an idea you like we can use that) and at first they don’t get along since Muse A doesn’t like being summoned by a mortal to be used and Muse B thinks of Muse A as an evil demon that has no soul or even thinks that demons aren’t anything like people. As time passes they realize their first impressions and their picture of each other was entirely wrong and slowly start to fall for each other. (the rest of the plot we can brainstorm together or if you have something you like let me know).

I would like to play Muse A
Idea 2:
The world is a mess, an empire called Aion (the name can be changed I just wrote a name so yeah) has taken over most of the smaller countries and it's still growing with time. The ruling family is terrorizing its people and ruling with an iron fist. Muse A is one of the sons of the family and when he realizes how badly they treat their people he runs, he starts to rebel against his own family and now he has to keep his identity hidden from others. One day he runs into Muse B who is the leader of a group of rebels that fight for the people, freeing unrightfully imprisoned citizens, stealing the empires food supply’s to hand it to the poor people that cant afford to buy food, etc… Muse A is impressed by the rebel groups sense for protecting the people and joins them in their cause, fighting alongside them.
When they find out who he is it causes fights inside the group to break out but they manage to pull themselves together when they are attacked by soldiers who are trying to retrieve Muse A and punish him for treason.

I would like to play muse A
Idea 4:
Muse A is dared by his brother to kiss a stranger in a bar, the catch is the stranger is a man and they work at the same workplace but so far never talked or even saw each other much. After the kiss, it seems like they keep running into each other and Muse B has a jealous on again off again friend with benefits that finds out about their kiss and tries to push them apart despite the fact that they didn't do more than occasionally greet each other. The more Muse B's 'lover' tries to get between them the more they start wanting to know each other better and start talking whenever they have the chance, hang out together and eventually fall for each other.
Idea 7:
Muse A was raised hidden away from his people and his own family because his parents were never supposed to have been together, they were the king and queen of opposing kingdoms. Muse B is the prince of the third kingdom that is trying to use the conflicts between the two kingdoms to expand their territory. One day when Muse B is on his way back from a war he is ambushed by the enemy and while he defeats most of them he is heavily injured. Muse A was out in the forest herb picking when he heard sounds of a fight and went towards it to see if he could help. By the time he got there Muse B was already alone and Muse A decides to help the man by taking him to his home and treating his wounds. Muse B has to stay with Muse A until his wounds heal and in that time they get closer. Muse B immediately knows the other man isn’t an ordinary citizen and decides he wants him as his ‘bride’.

(I would like to play Muse A)
Idea 8:
One day Muse A finds a spellbook in a used bookstore and buys it just for fun. He doesn’t believe in magic and he thinks the spell he picked out to try would never work. He is shocked when he suddenly ends up being pulled through a swirling portal and lands right in the middle of a strangers house. Muse B is living on the outskirts of the city trying to hide his identity and living a semi-normal life considering what he is. When Muse A falls into his living room out of thin air he is just as shocked and surprised as the other male but Muse A saw him use his powers and now they have to figure out what the hell happened and how to fix it before things turn for the worse. In a world where fairytales are real, they have to avoid being found out for what they are as well as resist the growing attraction between them. After all, a fairytale and it's happy ending is something that isn’t real right? ;)
(I would like to play Muse B)
Idea 9:
Muse A is hired to help take care of a mansion and its owner (Muse B). By that he is meant to clean the rooms, prepare dinner and occasionally water the plants and fix a thing or two if something breaks. At first everything seems normal, the owner of the mansion seems okay, the guys butler helps every now and then when Muse A needs something and soon Muse A and B eat dinner together, talk and Muse A is even asked to keep Muse B company when he is bored. But soon Muse B realizes the man isn’t as ordinary as he appeared to be at first. One day they are attacked by someone that most definitely isn’t human and Muse B has to use his powers to save Muse A from being killed or turned revealing what he is to the human...

More TBA

We can talk about the details via PM and you can also give suggestions and tell me if you want to change something since those ideas are more like a guide and don't have to be exactly the way they are written.
I am always open for brainstorming ideas and such :)

Last edited:
Hmm I don't find myself particularly interested in the listed plots but maybe we could brainstorm something up together? I would love to do something with vampires, royals and medieval fantasy.

Okay, a thought:
Modern setting (or modern fantasy) with the royalty/royalty scene.

There is an arranged marriage, one of us comes to the other's kingdom to be wed, our characters meet, run off together, fall in love, and all of that fun stuff.

What do you think? I don't really know any of those fandoms or anime you mentioned, at least not well enough to play them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back