• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Romance Search Thread!!

Okamirasu

vi supremacy
Hi it’s like 1 AM and i wanted to post this sooo here is this thing! I’ll clean this up in the morning lmfao

Ayyy, I'm Oka! I wanna make this thread all long and fancy but imma be fr here, I'm shit at coding. SO we're just gonna vibe with this messy ass thread and get right to the point with the rules

- I'm 20 and uncomfortable RPing with minors! I feel most comfortable RPing with people who are around my age.
- My timezone is EST!
- Only interested in MxM romance— romance is a must for me! Love the character development. And… I don’t really know what doubling means……?? But, I can play as many NPCs as we need
- I write in 3rd person past tense. I ask that you do the same as to avoid causing confusion
- Shooting for about 3-7 paragraphs per post. Although, I usually match my partner’s post length.
- RP samples are cool! I wouldn’t mind comparing samples to see if we’d be a good fit.
- Upon contacting me, please list your triggers so I am aware of them while plotting!

- I'd prefer for this to be a long-term RP with consistent replies
- Sometimes, it’s reeeeally hard for me to focus— literally can’t help it. So, OOC chatter is mandatory in order to keep me connected and interested; I wanna be friends!! Plus, brainstorming and making headcanons with my partners is, like— my favorite thing ever
- At least 1 post every few days would be nice. If I don’t reply to the RP in a week, bumps help!
- Being ghosted after dedicating myself to a story suuuucks. Just tell me if u wanna stop
- Plot with me and contribute; don’t make me do all the work or I WILL lose interest

- Not a fan of fetishized LGBTQ+ characters!!!!! Aka, no 'seme' or 'uke' characters p l e a s e.
- I'm down to RP in a Discord server or PMs on here; just lmk which one you're more comfortable with. For shorter replies, I prefer Discord, but I've been interested in writing longer, more in-depth posts here on RPN where there is no word limit (that I know of).
- If you’re an older partner or we’ve merely exchanged ideas before, don’t be afraid to DM me again! I tend to ghost early on when I get anxious (so so sorry, I’m working on that), but I’m open to retrying to plot!

——————————————

Now for the actual interesting stuff!!

Favorite themes:
**Banter and rivalry!!!!**
Equals!!!
Mature and dark themes
SLOW BURN
✨ Drama ✨

Fantasy with worldbuilding
Adventure with that sweet sweet character development
Healing
Major plot-twists
Tooth-rotting fluff, especially involving physical touch
Angsty themes. However, I draw the line at explicitly writing intensely-dark stuff such as:
torture
non-consensual intimacy
self-harm

——————————————

Pairings:
The roles in bold are the ones I’d prefer to play, and the more stars a pairing has, the more interested I am in roleplaying them.
P.S. - I’m down to combine any of these, as well as hear any of your own pairing ideas!!

Dragon shifter x dragon hunter **

College student x college student *

College student
x bartender *

Alpha x Alpha (NOT Omegaverse) **

Werewolf x human

Werewolf x werewolf (bonus if rival packs) ***

Wild West cowboys! (Red Dead Redemption 2 vibes) *

Guardian angel
x mortal

Wanted gang member x undercover cop

Demon x Angel

Villain x Hero

Suave player x hopeless romantic (bonus if soulmates)

Zombie apocalypse maybe???

Enemies to lovers******

Soulmates!

Like, anything mafia/ninja-related… that’d be hella cool ***

Bonus ig idk???
So I'm currently hooked on a game called 'Sky: Children of the Light' right... I have 0 ideas for an RP, but I do have a character I've drawn at least 298342984798 times now that I could use for one. It might be tricky, but I'd love to discuss a plot based on the game!! Characters would be aged up ofc.

Please feel free to tell me if you have any pairing ideas of your own!

——————————————

Plots: (I’m definitely gonna add to this list!!)

— Smthn with adventure! Been craving a DND-type story

— Anything with royalty is usually fun

Heavenly Wings (not too interested rn)
Themes: Fantasy | Action | Adventure
I prefer: Muse A
A war breaks out between Heaven and Hell. Day in and day out, heavenly forces from both sides tirelessly battle for dominance within a neutral plane between Heaven, Hell, and Earth. Muse A, an angel, and Muse B, a fallen angel (or maybe a demon humanoid?), are soldiers who fight in the war, and they quickly become rivals on the battlefield. However, as the balance between good and evil shifts too much in Hell’s favor, Muse A’s feathered wings overheat and catch fire, causing them to fall from the sky. Although, they don’t plan on going down alone; they drag Muse B down with them, and together, they fall to Earth. Miraculously, they survive the fall, and quickly come to realize that they’ve dropped their holy weapons during the fall, leaving them only to fight with only their fists— if they so choose.
Muse B, whose wings are still intact, tries to fly away. Much to their chagrin, they are quickly restricted by a hefty golden chain rung around their neck that binds them to Muse A, and only appears briefly to yank them back together when they stray too far apart. Since Muse A can’t fly with their damaged wings, they are forced to disguise themselves as humans and travel together on foot to first find their weapons, figure out a way to break the chain tethering them together, and ultimately, return home. This is much easier said than done, though, and along the way, impossible feelings blossom between them that will most certainly complicate things.
Some extra ideas:
— We’d prob have to think of some NPCs to throw in to keep things fresh and diverse!!
— They have to blend in with the townspeople— said townspeople also may or may not believe in heavenly beings.
— Muse B consistently tries to commit arson and Muse A has to stop em lmfao
— For some reason I’d like to plot out, hell wins the war, causing the world to be plunged into darkness and chaos. The sky and sun turn red and horrifying amalgamations form all across the world. Muse A automatically tries to fight the darkness, while Muse B either helps out or intervenes to defend his brethren.
— Muse B tenderly helps heal Muse A’s wings

That’s all for now! If you’re interested in RPing with me, DM me; I might miss comments. And thus, here is to exchanging disastrous gay ideas!!

Anyways i’m tired gn

Last edited:
Arcane got me craving some dark rp shit n combined worldbuilding, sooooooo bumping this for a bit? really hoping to plot some fun stuff

come to me with smthn we can discuss maybe 👀??

hiii I'm super interested but I just made this acc so I can't PM you just yet. Just putting this here in case I forget to come back later or so you can PM me maybe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back