• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Fantasy Roleplays Plots Inside

Naponal

Semi-Advanced Fantasy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm an online student who has bad luck when it comes to not getting hurt once a year haha, last year my leg was almost amputated and this year I got in a car wreck and broke my arm. My mom told me to just focus on school and not work so I have a lot more free time now. If you like any of my rp ideas or have one you'd think I'd be interested in please DM me 🙂

I would call myself a semi-advanced roleplayer, three paragraphs are typically my bare minimum and I would like a similar roleplay style.

Real face-claims only please. The paring that is BOLD is who I will be playing as.

These are the current pairings I have high-muse for and a plot we could use, do not feel like you have to stick with these plots if you have a different idea in mind. I also have a character forum of the prince for the first two plots and what you can expect from my writing style overall.

Elf x Prince
Your character is an elf and also the heir to their clan in the forest while my character is the prince of a prosperous kingdom. The kingdom that the prince reigns from uses many mythical creatures as free labor, fairies, centaurs, shapeshifters, and yes, even elves, are all used in some way whether that is in battle or servitude. Because of this many of these creatures stay away from humans and when of there own are captured it is seen as a lost cause, that nothing can be done and they will never be seen again. As the heir of your own elven clan, you see that it is your duty to help free other elves, one night you go into the kingdom my character lives in and is caught and captured. The prince then decides instead of giving you away he will make you his own personal butler.

Pirate x Prince
One night the king and queen are having a party, many nobles arrive and drinking ensues as the night is just beginning, as the party is going on suddenly there is an attack and pirates invade the kingdom walls. While the guards are fighting off the surprise attack whilst also trying to get the royals to safety, Lucas is caught in the crossfire and captured, stealing him away from the castle and onto the pirate ship. What does the captain plan on doing now that he holds the kingdoms next in line?

Chinese Lord x Assassin
My character is sent to assassinate the young lord of Shujinzihe however he is surprised by the man's will and strength, having thought the lord would be weak and submissive, the two fight and squabble till the assassin is finally restrained by the lord's guards. After a night in the dungeon, the Chinese lord calls for the assassin and informs him instead of being sentenced to death he would like the other to be his personal bodyguard and serve him. I imagine maybe some silly attempts to escape that fail due to some crazy guards or something. I want to have fun with this plot, not too serious like the other two but still since he is an assassin the Chinese lord is also trying to get him to spill the beans on where he comes from. This will be set in feudal China.

These pairings I would say I have mid-muse for as you can tell by the plot not being very flushed out. These used to be my main pairings but the prince roleplays are all I think about on a daily for the time being.

Exorcist/Priest x Demon: Exorcist/Priest goes sticking his nose in some business he shouldn't be and encounters a demon, blah blah the demon decides bothering the human for now will be fun.

Angel x Demon: Angel is sent down to Earth because there is a rumor a demon has been causing mischief

These pairings I wouldn't necessarily say I have a low-muse for, morelike, while I might like them I'm not sure how to execute them into a long roleplay.

—Mafia/Gang/Yakuza x Criminal Journalist/Photographer: If you've ever read the View Finder Series... yeah I like that plot. I'm probably one of the few readers that actually read it for the plot and not the steamy scenes. Basically, the criminal photographer/journalist ends up running into the yakuza/gang/mafia leader he had been tailing and trying to dig up dirt on and is now wrapped up in the underworld dealings trying to stay true to himself but also having a relationship with the crime boss he had sought to bring down.

Vampire x Hunter: Vampire is hungry one night and tries to feed on the man however it turns out he is actually a vampire hunter.

Human x Demon: I don't really ship this one, I actually have a full deep plot for this because originally it was a story but basically the demon is forced into a contract with the human after killing the human's mom. The demon's dad had been seeing the human's mom and demon son thought this was making him softer, so to "bring back his old man" he kills the human woman.

lucas.jpeg
FULL NAME: Lucas Benjamin Miller
NICKNAMES: Luke, Ben or Benj (typically used by friends or father) and Benny or Benji (so far only been used by his mother)

KINGDOM: Morrontza

APPEARANCE
—Green eyes
—Dark brown hair
—Height 5'10

FUN FACTS:
—Has a little sister
—Green is a dominant eye color in the royal family, all four royals have green eyes
—Lucas' personal horse is a Friesian horse named Duke
—While there is a family dog the prince prefers cats over dogs and personally owns a flame point ragdoll cat named Sophie
—Great at fighting with a sword
—Mediocre at using a gun
—Terrible at bow and arrow

FAMILY:
bda3eee6f8035a4b5cf178f6af653f6b.jpg
light-brown-hair-side.jpg
La-ni%C3%B1a-m%C3%A1s-hermosa-del-mundo-1.jpg
Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'10

IC:
Everything had been going normal, the party had been going on for a while and the four royals had already been introduced to the array of noble guests, the ballroom was scattered with dukes and duchesses, viscounts and earls, either dancing or talking with one another of any recent news as they sipped on alcohol and ate on small hors d'oeuvres. It seemed like the night was going swell, the king and queen conversed with other people of nobility and the small princess joined in looking and giggling about boys with a couple of the younger girls, the prince had even held a small glass of wine, and conversed with some other younger men. Lucas usually didn't drink alcohol, he hated to admit it but he was indeed a lightweight.

It was just another ball like any other for the aristocrats of Morrontza, that was until a loud noise was heard, it halted all the guest's speech till a guard came running into the ballroom to announce they were under attack. Mass panic spread fast quickly as numerous aristocrats were trying to leave. More gunshots could be heard then as pirates ran inside. The crowd became a mess, screaming from terrified guests trying to find their loved ones while guards yelled for the royal family.

A secret passageway for the royals was basically in every room and the ballroom was no exception, as the guards scurried to round up the royals. The queen and king were easy to gather but getting the prince and princess was still a task. They had not been near their parents nor each other. Lucas was trying to push through the crowd of panic to get to his parents, some nobles had already been shot, and he could see his sister but what scared him was one of the pirates antagonizing her. Lucas grit his teeth and ran to the princess's side. He didn't have a gun like some of the invaders did, but he did have a sword and quickly sent the saber through the pirate's back, "Find mom and dad!" he yelled at her. This gave his sister Ava time to run away while Lucas decided to try and fight off a couple of the other pirates that seemed to come by at the scream of one of their own being stabbed. The battle wasn't fair at all, a sword-wielding prince vs. pirates who wielded swords and guns. The ending was a shoehorn as they easily overpowered the prince as one of them knocked the sword from his hand. As a last-ditch effort, Lucas swung a fist at them, anything to assure his family's safety and give them more time, but as the man dodged him another took the butt of their gun to the prince's head and he was out.

Lucas wasn't sure how long he had been knocked out for, when he was finally awake he could feel a pounding ache on his head where the gun had hit him along with a growing headache. He could feel something tight against his hands and ankles, panic set in and he forced his eyes open, what he saw wasn't something he had ever expected to see. It was easy to recognize he wasn't in the castle walls, he was in a ship's room, a pirate's room. The prince quickly began to struggle against the rope binds on his wrists, if he could just get out of them he could untie his ankles maybe he could make a run for it. But where were they? Were they still near his castle? Or had they sailed far away by now? He needed to know to determine his next moves.

OOC: TEXT

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back