• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM roleplays!

RoseThorn

Love4Eva
Hi! I'm Rose and I've been a literate roleplayer for like 8 years, but I'm new to this site and looking for some people to start stories with! My entire roleplay life I've always done MxM roleplays and that's what I'm the most comfortable with. I've roleplayed multiple settings in the past but mainly realistic/modern settings and supernatural settings.

I always do OC x OC (mostly because I'm not involved in any fandoms really).

All I'm asking from you is for you to also be literate and to have a good grasp on English grammar. I try my very best to reply back with the same amount of length and effort as my partner. If you write 6 paragraphs, I'll do my best to follow up with the same amount or more!

I'm mostly well versed in realistic/modern and supernatural settings. There's a lot I haven't done but there's so much I'd love to do! Just pm me your plot ideas or character ideas and we can work together to build something fun and amazing for us both!

I'm going to be honest. I'm a little rusty, and have never really roleplayed in the same way a lot of people on this site do. I was used to just creating characters and posting an open roleplay for other people to claim but I know here everyone is so thoughtful towards their settings and plot ideas. I personally have trouble with coming up with plot ideas as I'm mostly an entirely improv based roleplayer. Aside from backstories for my characters, I tend to just... go with the flow and throw them into whatever's in front of them.

So! If you have any ideas, plots or settings you really want to experience and play around with please message me and we can work it out! I think it would be so fun to do so many things I've never done.

Hey! You sound very nice to rp with :D. I also like MxM and I also tend to improv a rp. But having a clear goal or red line makes things easier of course! Shall I PM you or do you PM me?

I know two people already responded but heyo if you want one more person I'm happy to throw my hat in the ring lol, you just seem very nice

Hi to everyone! I'm pming everyone now (within the limits of starting new convos with people... you have to wait 2 minutes each? LMAO) and sorry I didn't get to it earlier, I came down with a cold literally the day after posting this lol. (I'm feeling better today no worries) talk soon!!

heya!! i would be interested to discuss further in pms if you’re still looking for more partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back