• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM role-plays?

N3K0B3N

Uke prince of Yaoi
Hello! Welcome to Yaoi-Island! xDD Okay, well it's not an Island >.>" but you get the point!

Anyway... I'm looking to role-play, I like Yaoi as much as the next guy and am willing to role-play any kind of it.

If you want to we can, I prefer to be Submissive... Dominate isn't... Really... My thing...

Well! Here are some of my Pairs, and some plots :33

^= Role I want +=How much I want this pair.

~^Kid x Adult +++

~Reaper x Lost soul^++++

~^Teen x Gang leader+++++

~Scientist x Test subject^+++++

~Urban man x Tourist^++++++

~Assassin x Witness^++++++

~^Orphan x Adoption father++++++

~Demon slayer x Captive human^+++++++++

~Wizard x Lost kid^++++++

Game Masters Challenge

The night was cold, and everyone is stoked for tonight's gaming event. Kids all over the world finally get a chance to prove their skills they learned over the past 3 years of training. They trained hard in the nexus, a gaming simulator that bring you into an ultra-virtual reality, and now these trainers must face staying alive in the nexus for 3 more years. Of course their bodies will be in stasis, allowing them to keep every ounce of real life, but in game mode, they have to eat, drink, and stay alive. If failed to do so, your body witnesses the pain of it all. Will you survive? or will you fall?

((Sorry, more will come in soon so stay tuned for more plots))

Well that's all I have, now for some rules.

~Must have good, or some what good grammar and spelling

~Must at least post once a day or twice a week((Guy's I know life get's in the way, but tell me first and I will understand.))

~No text talk, unless your character has a phone, I can accept that

~Tell me if your leaving for a few weeks or days, so I won't delete our role-play

~Type at least 5 lines

~Talk to me, let's become friends

~Tell me if you want to change anything that's wrong with our RP

And well, I hope to role-play with you soon :PP

Hello ^^ You seem pretty cool, and I love yaoi, so I figured why not become friends? We could start a great role play together! :D

Do you have any plots/ideas based on the pairings. We could build something up based upon a mere idea if we needed to.

Yes I do and first things first.... I love your picture of Jon Joe Romantica *^* It was an amazing anime!!!! :DDD Let's start right away shall we? Shoot me a PM, if you want. Or I can, it doesn't mater

Awww <3 Thank you!!! I simply ADORE junjou romantica! Definitely one of my all times favorite animes -- for sure.

I'll send you a PM right now. Let's get started! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back