• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM princes idea!

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I've had this cheesy idea in my head for a while and I want to know if anyone would be interested in doing this with me.

So its starts out as your usual princess in the tower trope. The prince travels to rescue her and wed her. But when he gets there he has no idea how to actually do it. So to keep the princess calm he starts talking to her from the ground. He keeps coming back to talk to her until he finds a way to rescue her.

But when he finally gets up to rescue her he finds, not a princess, but a transgender prince. He is very shy about his gender identity and sexuality, but the prince is still intent on rescuing him. How will the prince's kingdom and family react to him returning as he is? Will he be able to come out fully? Or forced to be the princess for the kingdom?

Let me know if you'd like to try this with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back