• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom mxm preferred! look for a mha rp partner!

mi_doriyq

how the hell do i use this..i dunno.

anyways hi! i am someone who is looking for a my hero academia roleplay! (Roleplayed for 4+ years)

here are some things!

-I roleplay on Discord the most so that is where you will find me.

-Semi~detailed roleplayer but can type paragraphs if needed. Can type till discord word count limit and more if needed!

-I try to match the length of one’s roleplay reply so if you expect me to type paragraphs and you give me one liners or something I am sorry that won’t fly! :) I would like an interesting roleplay.

-I AM a minor yes (but I am not like 10-12), it would be nice to have someone my age or around.. to roleplay with. I would feel more comfortable. Anyone no younger than 13 and no older than 18 maybe.

-Eastern timezone!! But I am up VERY late but sometimes I can be too tired to reply at a very late time and depending on the time I rest I may sleep for sometime so bare with me.

-My much preferred character to be is Izuku Midoriya! That is who I play as for the most part, much more can be spoken about between us if you’re interested!

-I don’t mind what character you decide to be..I do a lot of mxm roleplay though. I much rather prefer cannon characters but of course..you cannot be a pro-hero or any villain considered an adult because..that is weird.

-I don’t mind what kind of rp! We could do an AU for all I care and if you have any ideas I am always open!! I’ve been wondering about a horror rp but I haven’t been too sure about that yet. Angst sounds cool too, hehe.

-Also looking for a LONGTERM roleplay partner..not someone who in the next week or so who will just leave..If you’re not enjoying the rp say something, please don’t leave me hanging. We could probably work something out. Just please don’t leave without a trace! It makes me feel bad and yes we all have things that happen in our lives and I completely understand! Just let me know you’ll take a little, I’ll completely understand..It’s better than just leaving completely without a word.

Anyways!! Discord.

izu.#3559

If you’re interested hit me up! Discord tag or whatnot might change sometimes but I’ll keep it as it is for now! And if there are any questions feel free to ask. I don’t mind!! <3 And sorry that was a lot. :(

Hi! I’m totally up for some BNHA, but I don’t have Discord. Lemme know if ya wanna try and work something out! :)

how the hell do i use this..i dunno.

anyways hi! i am someone who is looking for a my hero academia roleplay! (Roleplayed for 4+ years)

here are some things!

-I roleplay on Discord the most so that is where you will find me.

-Semi~detailed roleplayer but can type paragraphs if needed. Can type till discord word count limit and more if needed!

-I try to match the length of one’s roleplay reply so if you expect me to type paragraphs and you give me one liners or something I am sorry that won’t fly! :) I would like an interesting roleplay.

-I AM a minor yes (but I am not like 10-12), it would be nice to have someone my age or around.. to roleplay with. I would feel more comfortable. Anyone no younger than 13 and no older than 18 maybe.

-Eastern timezone!! But I am up VERY late but sometimes I can be too tired to reply at a very late time and depending on the time I rest I may sleep for sometime so bare with me.

-My much preferred character to be is Izuku Midoriya! That is who I play as for the most part, much more can be spoken about between us if you’re interested!

-I don’t mind what character you decide to be..I do a lot of mxm roleplay though. I much rather prefer cannon characters but of course..you cannot be a pro-hero or any villain considered an adult because..that is weird.

-I don’t mind what kind of rp! We could do an AU for all I care and if you have any ideas I am always open!! I’ve been wondering about a horror rp but I haven’t been too sure about that yet. Angst sounds cool too, hehe.

-Also looking for a LONGTERM roleplay partner..not someone who in the next week or so who will just leave..If you’re not enjoying the rp say something, please don’t leave me hanging. We could probably work something out. Just please don’t leave without a trace! It makes me feel bad and yes we all have things that happen in our lives and I completely understand! Just let me know you’ll take a little, I’ll completely understand..It’s better than just leaving completely without a word.

Anyways!! Discord.

izu.#3559

If you’re interested hit me up! Discord tag or whatnot might change sometimes but I’ll keep it as it is for now! And if there are any questions feel free to ask. I don’t mind!! <3 And sorry that was a lot. :(
Im interested, i tried to add you it didnt work- so add me! Pussy stealer#5798!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back