• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM Post-Apocalyptic with a supernatural edge! Need you to play a premade character (with room to add your own traits/flair)!

frankface

You will be playing a pre-made character for this! Sorry, but it's based off a poorly-populated fandom characters that I have dumped into an AU. This does mean I have plenty of source material for you to get to grips with the character, though!

The basic setting is post-apocalyptic, where humans are living in fear of the demons that hunt them down, day in and day out. These human-like creatures had been hiding amongst them for centuries, and eventually became more confident over time, and after a savage uprising are controlling a large majority of the world, hunting down mankind in a bid to rid the Earth of them for good. There are humans that try to fight, but none make much difference when the demons always seem to be one step ahead. So far there seems to be no hope of salvation for those humans that are left, with the indication that there is only the worst out there to fear rather than anything that could be worth saving. I have a more detailed breakdown of the world I have created for the setting if you're interested in the topic.

We will be playing a pair of best friends that are struggling to survive after making it so far during the incredibly difficult times, but have heard of the possibility of salvation not too far away from them. There will be themes of angst, fluff, unspoken feelings, peril and adventure, with a lot more thrown in that doesn't fit into those kinds of categories.

I have a character sheet devised for the character I need you to play (complete with faceclaim) and am open to collaboration on it!

What I need from you:

Literacy: Literate and up, please
. I can't be dealing with 2-3 line replies. I'd like something to get my teeth into, rather than one long rambling paragraph. I'm not perfect by any means, but do require at minimum 3 paragraphs of something well-written. I tend to write 4-5ish paragraphs, so similar would be ideal. Also, third person/past tense writing only, please!

Frequency: I'd like a couple of replies a day minimum. I totally understand stuff happens and it might not be possible for you to reply a day here and there, which is fine, but please let me know. If you are going to do this consistently, however, then we won’t work out, as I do require 2+ posts a day to stay interested and to keep the plot moving.

Just FYI: I'm in GMT timezone.

Message me if you're interested, and we can discuss further details.​

You will be playing a pre-made character for this! Sorry, but it's based off a poorly-populated fandom characters that I have dumped into an AU. This does mean I have plenty of source material for you to get to grips with the character, though!

The basic setting is post-apocalyptic, where humans are living in fear of the demons that hunt them down, day in and day out. These human-like creatures had been hiding amongst them for centuries, and eventually became more confident over time, and after a savage uprising are controlling a large majority of the world, hunting down mankind in a bid to rid the Earth of them for good. There are humans that try to fight, but none make much difference when the demons always seem to be one step ahead. So far there seems to be no hope of salvation for those humans that are left, with the indication that there is only the worst out there to fear rather than anything that could be worth saving. I have a more detailed breakdown of the world I have created for the setting if you're interested in the topic.

We will be playing a pair of best friends that are struggling to survive after making it so far during the incredibly difficult times, but have heard of the possibility of salvation not too far away from them. There will be themes of angst, fluff, unspoken feelings, peril and adventure, with a lot more thrown in that doesn't fit into those kinds of categories.

I have a character sheet devised for the character I need you to play (complete with faceclaim) and am open to collaboration on it!

What I need from you:

Literacy: Literate and up, please
. I can't be dealing with 2-3 line replies. I'd like something to get my teeth into, rather than one long rambling paragraph. I'm not perfect by any means, but do require at minimum 3 paragraphs of something well-written. I tend to write 4-5ish paragraphs, so similar would be ideal. Also, third person/past tense writing only, please!

Frequency: I'd like a couple of replies a day minimum. I totally understand stuff happens and it might not be possible for you to reply a day here and there, which is fine, but please let me know. If you are going to do this consistently, however, then we won’t work out, as I do require 2+ posts a day to stay interested and to keep the plot moving.

Just FYI: I'm in GMT timezone.

Message me if you're interested, and we can discuss further details.​
I'd love to hear more about this!

Hi there! This seems like it has potential. May I pm you for more details?

Hey, I'd really love to try this out if you're still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back