• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Plots I Want To Do!

mikan.

clumsy
Hi everybody! So, I have some MxM plots that I really want to try out! I’ll list out some notes and then I’ll list out the plots.

— Anime pictures or Realistic pictures are fine

— I am 18 years old. And I would prefer for my partners to be 18+

— Please respect that I put my life and mental health over Roleplay

— I dish out 6 paragraphs maximum

— Let me know when you’ll be inactive!

This will be taking place during medieval times.

I want Muse A

A twist on the Beauty and the Beast. Muse A lives on a farm with their father, Muse A loves to invent things and is more of a hands on person. When Muse A’s father needs to leave for a day, Muse A requests that his father bring him back a red rose. But, red roses grow in the sacred garden of a dark castle, Muse B’s castle. Nobody is allowed to pluck the roses. Muse A’s father plucks a rose and this upsets Muse B greatly. Upon hearing who the rose is for, Muse B demands that Muse A’s father make a decision: die or bring his child here to live with Muse B. Basically, Muse A is traded over to Muse B in exchange of his father getting the rose. Muse A has already set out to find his father and comes across the castle. Upon learning the truth, Muse A feels trapped and is scared of Muse B. The servants are stuffed animals and Muse B hardly bothers with Muse A. But the servants are determined to help Muse A see past Muse B’s beastly looks in hope that the spell will be broken before Muse B’s 21st birthday rolls around.

This takes place in Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece

I want Muse B

Muse A is a Roman Soldier stationed in Greece. The Romans and Greeks hate each other because of different ideals. The Greeks worship the gods and goddesses while the Romans think the Greeks are absolute nuts and crazy. Muse B is the son of Hades and Persephone. Aphrodite starts to mingle in Muse B’s love life when the young god sets eyes on Muse A. But, poor Muse B is too shy to approach him without a sign. Aphrodite sets up an event where Muse B’s horse bucks Muse B off and gallops into the city of Athens and goes right for Muse A. Muse A follows the horse and sees Muse B. With Aphrodite’s help, Muse A begins to go head over heels for Muse B. However, Muse A doesn’t believe in the gods and goddesses so Muse B hides his true identity... for now.

I want Muse B

Muse A and Muse B have been together since high school. Muse A gets a job and Muse B is left at home but they don’t mind it. One day, Muse A decides to pop the question (hint; marriage proposal) and Muse B eagerly accepts. Even with an engagement ring, Muse B manages to attract weirdos and it unnerves him to where they vent out to Muse A about what is going on whenever Muse B goes out for groceries whilst Muse A is at work. Muse A becomes very protective of Muse B and it’s to a point where Muse A murders those that make Muse B very uncomfortable. They’re careful and calculated but they’re getting home late which worries Muse B. Then Muse B catches them in the act and Muse A thinks it’s over but surprisingly Muse B can’t turn Muse A over to the police so they decide to help Muse A out.

I want Muse A

Muse A and Muse B used to be best friends from elementary to high school. After high school, they went their separate ways. Muse A got a degree in library science and became a librarian while Muse B did whatever. Muse A is in a relationship with someone who doesn’t even bother with him but Muse A is reluctant to leave. Muse A and Muse B meet again at the library that Muse A works at. They recognize each other and of course they want to rekindle their friendship. Muse B is now someone that Muse A can confide to. Muse B feels very sorry and insists that Muse A should just leave that surrender spouse and be with them. Muse A is reluctant but Muse B is a much better choice so they finally agree and think that they could finally relax. But Muse A seems to still be on edge.

I want Muse A

The year is 332 B.C. And the Greeks have taken over Egypt which means that ancient Egyptian culture is starting to fade. But Muse A, child of the goddess Bastet herself, is refusing to let that happen. They are of Egyptian royalty which means they live in luxury and they love it. Muse B is a Greek soldier or commander who comes to Muse A with a simple order: Adapt to Greek culture or leave. Muse A loathes Muse B and they refuse to obey Greek orders. But then some Egyptians attack Muse B and leave them injured and Muse A has to take sympathy on them and help them. But Muse B does not believe in the Egyptian deities. And Muse A keeps their secret to themselves until it spills out.

Hey there (:
Plot four sounds pretty interesting to me! Can I DM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back