• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM partners!

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hello ladies and gentlemen!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my MxM thread. Yes, I have played a lot of MxF role plays. And I do enjoy them very much. But I would like to do some MxM role play. When I do play male, they are more of the dominant then submissive.

I do have some ideas on plots and pairings for my MxM. I will list my pairings below. If you don't see a pairings below that you would like to do. I would be happy to hear them.

Alpha X Human

Alpha X Werewolf

Vampire Prince X Vampire Noble

Vampire King X Human

Demon X Angel

Warrior Angel X Charge

Best Friends

Roommates

Boss X Assistant

Singer X Fan

More will be added later. Please pm or comment below.

Thank you

H8

Last edited by a moderator:
Demon x Angel

Room mates

Vampire King x Human

Vampire prince x Vampire

Alpha x Werewolf

Alpha x human

Pick

PokemonGirl said:
Demon x Angel
Room mates

Vampire King x Human

Vampire prince x Vampire

Alpha x Werewolf

Alpha x human

Pick
Well, I do like them all. Out of all of those I'm leaning to roommates.

hi! im very interested in singerxfan, roomates, and best friends! if you're still looking, I'd love to chat! I've got kik, discord, and telegram as some platforms to RP, so, if you're interested, please PM me or quote this letting me know. :)

hi! im very interested in singerxfan, roomates, and best friends! if you're still looking, I'd love to chat! I've got kik, discord, and telegram as some platforms to RP, so, if you're interested, please PM me or quote this letting me know. :)
Hey Ghoul! I'm still looking yes. But I don't go off site to really rp, I would be willing to start something with you here. Just let me know.

Interested
Hey!!! What tickles your fancy? We can work from there. :)

Hello! I am interested in roleplaying with you! Im interested in either the Alpha x Human or Roommates! If you wish to discuss more let me know and Ill send you a PM! :)

Alpha X Human
Alpha X Werewolf
Vampire King X Human
Demon X Angel
Best Friends
Boss X Assistant
Singer X Fan

Hi!! I am...so down. Do you do any fandom RPs? I don't do very much OC rping, but I can try. Interested in Angel x Charge or Singer x Fan or Boss x Assistant?

I'm all for rping w/ you and doing gay rps. Most of my rpcs are gay anyway so yeah pm me if you wanna do an rp w/ me.

Hey, if you're still searching let me know. I have a few ideas of my own, though some of yours are definitely interesting.

Hello ladies and gentlemen!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my MxM thread. Yes, I have played a lot of MxF role plays. And I do enjoy them very much. But I would like to do some MxM role play. When I do play male, they are more of the dominant then submissive.

I do have some ideas on plots and pairings for my MxM. I will list my pairings below. If you don't see a pairings below that you would like to do. I would be happy to hear them.

Alpha X Human

Alpha X Werewolf

Vampire King X Human

Demon X Angel

Warrior Angel X Charge

Best Friends

Roommates

Boss X Assistant

Singer X Fan

More will be added later. Please pm or comment below.

Thank you

H8
Hello! I am interested In Alpha x Human, Alpha x Werewolf, and Vampire King x Human! Is it possible you're still looking?

Hello! If you’re still looking I’d love the opportunity to roleplay with you using any theme of yours.

Alpha X Human

Alpha X Werewolf

Vampire King X Human

Demon X Angel

Warrior Angel X Charge

Best Friends

Roommates

Boss X Assistant

Singer X Fan

I love these! And I have an idea also! I am very interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back