• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM partner search (fandoms and OCs)

thelittleoddling

shrimp heaven now!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi I'm Oddling I'll be you're RP partner this evening.

Just a little about me I'm 19 (and i never fucking learned how to read), I use he/they pronouns, and I am an absolute menace.
I've been roleplaying for about 7 or 8 years now, I consider myself semi-lit to lit.
I am currently in uni for Illustration.

now that you know a little about me we gotta lay down some ground rules:
no kids you gotta be at least 18 to RP with me. nothing against kids, but it makes me feel weird RPing with minors especially since a lot of my RPs involve romance.
please do not badger me to reply. I am in uni and I have a life outside of RP if I will be gone for a while I will do my best to keep you informed but I've had some people ping me multiple times because I didn't respond fast enough for them and it gets annoying.
please try to avoid ghosting, I know sometimes you suddenly get busy or something happens and you cant access the internet or something, it happens. but if you're just getting bored, or don't think we're a good fit, just say so. I wont be upset if you want to stop but I'd at least like some communication as to why, rather than just getting ignored.
please be willing to communicate OOC. we don't need to be best friends, but communication is important for everyone to remain happy and healthy in the RP space.

great! if you made it this far then that means you're one of the cool kidz who can follow my rules
so here is the kind of stuff I'm interested in roleplaying!

for OC content, I'm pretty open, I really like slice of life content, angst and romance are always great, and I'm always a sucker for found family (maybe he's born with it maybe its the mentaw iwwness innit)
I tend to create OCs specifically for the RP plot we create together so I don't really have any OCs to show off, If i do end up using a pre existing OC then you can learn about them in the DMs

for fandoms CURRENTLY I'm not looking for a lot but here are my interests nonetheless

ATLA (this is my current hyperfixation I am VERY hungry for content with this)
zukka (a classic, always down for this)
something where zuko gets adopted by the water tribe

can you tell zuko is my favourite???

MHA
ive been wanting to RP erasermic for forever
I'd also be down for some dekuxshinsou content

Users who are viewing this thread

Back