• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mxm partner search ♡

bbyblsm

☼ euphoria ☼
hey all, nice to meet you. (: i've been in the mood to write lately and with the semester nearing an end, it seemed like a good time to get some roleplays going !

♡ basics ♡

- i'm twenty and in the est timezone
- i usually can reply fairly regularly, though i do work and go to school, so my availability varies
- i'm only looking for mxm plots at the moment
- we can roleplay anywhere (pms, threads, etc.), but i reply much faster thru discord
- its sad that i even have to say this but most of my characters are poc and if you don't like that, there's the door
- i'm pretty flexible about post length, as long as the story is being moved forward, i'm happy !

♡ plot ideas ♡

deceit
- my character is the son of a powerful political figure, your character is a spy who's tasked with befriending him and getting inside information. throughout his mission, your character begins to realize he actually likes my character...they end up in a relationship and your character now has to decide if he tells my character or not, all while juggling a job that could potentially harm the family of someone he's grown to care about.

runaway
- our characters live in a country where vampires are seen as less than and treated with little to no rights. my character is a servant who frequents the shop your character owns. the two have never spoken much, but when word gets out that your character might be a vampire in disguise, they decide to run away together in hopes of finding a safer place.

worlds apart
- my character is a world renowned figure skater who starts to rebel when the pressure gets to be too much. your character is a down on his luck drug dealer. the two meet at an underground club and develop a friends with benefits type connection, my character gives your character a good time, your character gives mine drugs, etc. etc. not sure what i want to do with this one yet tbh maybe they start to actually like one another but have to keep that hidden ?? idk idk

our characters are both homeless
deaf x hearing
penpals (might be cool if our replies were like emails / letters back and forth from our characters or something ?)
vampire x human
college professor x student
artist x dancer
rivals who fall for each other
frat guys

i'm also always open to your ideas and i enjoy brainstorming (: if you're interested, feel free to message me or post below or something...i look foward to hearing from you !

In the vampire x human plotline, do you have a preference for who you play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back