• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KrisQuin

Kris Quin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm Kris. I've been roleplaying for well over a decade. Started on Neopets back in its hay-day! 😂 I'm 25 and have been an avid writer all my life. Because of this, I ask that you are eighteen or older to interact with me.

I write in third person, past tense and tend to reply daily with a post length that varies between three to twelve paragraphs. These aren't requirements for you.

I have a strong preference for playing multiple characters. My style focuses on weaving intricate plots and can sometimes function more as a single-player campaign. I'm looking for a roleplay partner who enjoys world-building, exploring interpersonal relationships, and who is flexible and spontaneous with their character's, or characters', actions. I like structure, but I adore surprises.

I'm open to a variety of plots and settings, but I'm only interested in roleplaying original content. Apologies, no fandoms.

A few ideas I have on the brain are:
- Political Regent x Insurgent in a futuristic setting
- Military Fighter Pilot x Alien Fighter Pilot in a futuristic setting
- Harem-esque Ancient Roman/Grecian setting

Please DM me if you're interested! I hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back