• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic MxM Original RP

LonelyTea

bigDADDY
So I have a character and a slight plot. It's kind of a story I want to write, and If you would like whoever wants to would be helping give me an idea of how I want it to go. It is all in the third person. be either lit or semi-lit. limit one-liners. This will involve the character of your choice and my Character Maddox. I might need you to double up, so keep that in mind, please. Might contain adult themes so please be over 18.

• PIFS-1 Passive inflammatory Strain 1
    • Ashen skin
    • Uncontrollable bleeding
    • Vomiting
    • Bloody vomit
    • Coughing
    • Difficulty swallowing
    • Blurred vision
    • Chest pain
    • High fever
    • Blackened flesh
  • Cause
    • Biological weapon
  • Course
    • Death within months if untreated
  • Treatment
    • None

The Year is 3028. A disaster struck the world in 2019 when a Biological experiment went wrong and caused most of the population die-off. Climate Change ravaged the earth causing storms, ocean levels rise, natural disasters, and a lack of resources. A war over food and supplies backfired when someone, working on PIFS-1, released it to the population. The survivors, 51.8% of the population, are left with a destroyed environment, an evil faction arose. The Bloody Path, their Influence very strong, their reputation very poor, they are a very stable organization. They take most of the resources from others and kill those that oppose them. To join requires 6 sacrifices to be a member, their leader is an unknown, masked male. Maddox was born immune, only 10% of the population is immune.

My character
  • Maddox
  • Male
  • Gay
  • 5’11’
  • Silver hair
  • The Left eye is brown
  • The right eye is blue
  • Pale skin
  • Forced smile scar
  • Immune to PIFS-1

Last edited: