• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM original ideas

Hi all- I’ve posted a thread for my fandom ideas but wanted to do a separate one for my original character/setting ones too!

Plots:
Rightfully Mine:

MC was bethrothed to YC, the king of a land, but MC hated YC. On the night before they were to be married MC ran away with YC’s right hand knight, and they eventually fell in love. YC invades a neighboring land and discovers this- furious, and determined to claim what was always meant to be his, YC captures MC.

Once Allies:
(Open to setting/world for this one) YC and MC were once best friends and allies against an enemy. And perhaps even lovers. But YC grew more and more bitter and insisted killing, even of innocents, was the only way, and MC refused. They were their separate ways, and now several years later, circumstances force them back together.

Returned Property: (inspired by Ai no Kusabi)
MC spent three years as YC’s slave in the golden upper world of the elite, being slowly broken and tamed. But then MC escaped to the underworld. A year later YC finds MC again and reclaims them.

Whose Side
YC is aide to the Secretary of Defense in the US and MC is aide the British Ambassador. Each time MC’s boss has come over to the US our characters have fallen into bed together, risking potential personal and political scandal. Over time feelings start to grow but just when things really seem to be getting more intimate an attack by British citizens is made on US soil and the countries are at each other’s throats. YC might be embroiled in covering up the truth and MC might be complicit in the attack. But what’s the truth, and how do they deal with their own relationship in the midst of this?

Twisting Path:
MC is a high class call boy who is rented by YC, a prominent (and corrupt) politician, in line to be president, or prime minister, etc, to be his date for a high profile event. It’s supposed to be a one time thing but try as he might, MC ends up coming back time and again and gets dragged further down the dark path that YC lives.

Please PM if interested. Must be literate and use proper grammar, at least one paragraph responses.

Last edited:
Oh goodness ok I am interested in both the plots you mentioned, crave, and wondered if you were okay with elements of fantasy ?

For example I have a particular oc i love playing, and they are a siren sorcerer, so he would require some kind of fictional flexibility. (He is not op i promise)

Oh goodness ok I am interested in both the plots you mentioned, crave, and wondered if you were okay with elements of fantasy ?

For example I have a particular oc i love playing, and they are a siren sorcerer, so he would require some kind of fictional flexibility. (He is not op i promise)
Absolutely, if you wanna send me a PM we can chat more about it there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back