• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM or MxF roleplays

Kangajack

Hi everyone, my name is Kangajack but just call me kanga.
About me
I'm 18 years old and have been roleplaying since I was 13. I have a German Shepard cross and love dogs more than anything.
I consider myself a decent writer, I usually will write 1-3 paragraphs, which would be around 4 lines long. I don't roleplay fandoms unless I really like that fandom and will only roleplay OCs. I love dark themes and slow-burn romances. I'm ditch friendly, just let me know instead of ghosting.
At the moment I only rp as male characters as I'm trans and it makes me dysphoric to rp females.
I love OOC and find it helps the rp as we can discuss any new plot ideas together and make a friend as we go, but that's not a must. I don't need romance in a rp but I don't mind it if it fits plot and characters.

Preferences
  • I don't mind if you are under 18 as long as you are mature.
  • I will match your reply length as much as possible but I need more than just a sentance to go on so would rather they be at least a paragraph.
  • I prefer realistic face claims over anime or cartoon style.
  • Please be at least semi-illiterate. I understand everyone makes mistakes and typos but it will put me of rps if it happens all of the time. Good grammer is a must.
  • No god-modding or OP characters. I love characters with flaws and imperfect lives.
Roleplay ideas and pairings

If you have any ideas with these themes let me know. I'd love to hear them.

• Mental health
  • Drugs
  • Toxic relationships

* indicates cravings and bold indicates character I'd like to play

Human X Werewolf
Good girl X
Bad boy **
Student X Student tutor
Stalker X Victim**
Addict X Addict**
Homeless X Kind stranger/old friend*

Slice of life plot
Char A is a new sixth form student at a school and is struggling to make friends.
Char B has been there since their first year and is failing one of their classes. Char B made to act as a tour guide and helper
to Char B. They can rather hate each other at first or really get along.

Romantic slice of life*
Char A is a self employed shop owner (any type of shop) and Char B is a regular customer.
Char B has had a crush on Char A for years and has been dropping hints for months.
Will Char A finally realise how their customer feels?
In this rp Char B would be transgender.

Anthro
Two online friends finally meet after years of talking online.
Will they get on in person or will it all fall apart?​

I'm open to other plots and pairings that are similar to these. Let me know if you want to discuss more.

Last edited:
Human x werewolf MxF sounds neat

I have two idiotic labs but have always wanted a German Shepherd mix

Last edited:
Yes, ugh! I’d love to write with you!! I also have a Saint Bernard! (:

I've never done a roleplay like it, but I'm intrigued by good girlxbad boy... I'm more of a cat person, but all animals are good in my book. I have a snek and a hamster!

I’m interested in the good girl x bad guy (we could probably do something with the mental health and drug thing too)

Hi! I’m definitely interested in writing with you, I’d love to do something where they’ve both been or are addicts. I love dark themes too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back