• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM (ocxoc) Romance Plots (17+)

Sir_Moth

Hello! My name is Moth (he/they)! I'm semi-lit (I average a paragraph or 2 but I can mirror!)
I'm looking for long-term rp partner(s) 17+ (I'm 17, 18 in June) for MxM/NWxNW romance rps!
Dm if interested!

Oc I'll Be Using:

Name:Haven Ambrose
Species:Demi-god(optional, depending on plot and your preference)
Height:6'3"
Pronouns:He/they
Sexuality:Uranic
Personality:Haven is a lot of things, he is calm, collected, and a gentleman. He is also very loving and caring. He has a rather vicious side to him when he’s mad. He doesn’t let other people push him around and is very honest. Haven can be immature at times when he's annoyed or upset. He likes wildlife, bodies of water, swimming, waterfalls, architecture, fashion and dislikes fire, wildlife being destroyed, the meat industry. Their hobbies are singing, gardening, modeling.
Estate:Woodsy Mansion by a lake and mountain/waterfall
Abilities: Life (can grow every type of plant) Healing (can heal others but not himself) (His powers can go haywire if he feels a strong negative emotion) - Different types of flowers grow in his hair depending on the strong emotion
Appearance: Haven is 6'3 and has a lean build; he has long curly light blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Plot 1: Overworked Scientist, Engineer, etc. X Caring Assistant (mc)
Character A is an overworked Scientist (of any kind) and mostly works in their estate/home. Their assistant, Character B lives with them and basically acts as a butler too. They make sure Character A's needs are met like food, sleep, etc. They both have a mutual crush on each other and pass flirts every now and then.

Plot 2: Possessive, Snooty Rich (*insert occupation here*) X Assistant Who Doesn't Mind (mc)
Character A is rather rich due to their occupation and is rather snooty and rude. Their assistant, Character B doesn't mind their behavior and enjoys how much their boss likes them.

Plot 3: Reckless, emotional character X their Caretaker (mc)
Character A, is rather reckless and a big ball of emotions, they hardly know how to care for themselves despite being an adult so he hired a caretaker (Character B) to care for them.

Plot 4: Demon Game-show Host x A Demi-god celebrity (mc)
Character A is a well-known demon who owns a game show, their boyfriend is a well-known demigod celebrity (Character B). They happen to be in a secret relationship.

Terms
-20+ characters
-3rd person
-Have cartoon faceclaims please!
-MxM or NWxM
-17+ age limit (i'm 17)
-Active
-OcxOc
-No animals, furries, anthro animals, etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back