• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM oc roleplay - Looking for active roleplayers!

Taki

sad and bored
About me

Hello! I'm Saji/Taki (or at least what I've chosen to go by here). I've roleplayed for a couple years now but never on a site like this, so it's my first time. I have mostly been roleplaying through Discord.
I'm looking for someone that wants to roleplay MxM with oc's we create together to match and talk about! No pictures but descriptions of what the characters look like, since I like to draw them and because you have more freedom that way! I also do not reuse characters since it's sort of weird for me because they have already been used. I base my characters on the plots.

How much I write depends on how much I receive to work with. I like it when there are lots of details, that way I can also reply in a long and detailed way, it moreover makes everything way more interesting and less boring. I'm open for anything! I truly like things in the genre of horror/thriller, psychopath characters and love drama. I can roleplay anything without it triggering or offending me in some kind of way. I do also roleplay in third person, my characters are always boys and I don't roleplay as furries. Either only human or half human and half hybrid.

I dislike when people don't tell me their honest opinions, which I know can be hard if you don't want to offend the other person. But please, I'd like the honesty of when the roleplay bores you or has become uninteresting. I will give back about the same amount of text I receive, because it will make me inspired and motivated. If I receive a little, then I can't really work from anything. Keeping it short where the characters have conversations is alright and I understand. I like to interact with the person I'm roleplaying with out of the RP. I do also like to plan and discuss the RP and the characters before and in the middle of roleplaying. If you ever get any ideas of what could make it more interesting, let me know! I don't like being left on seen and ignored (the anxiety gets me haha). I use drawing characters and roleplaying as a way to distract myself and escape from this boring reality, hence I'm very active and excited to roleplay and come up with characters and I hope you're that too! :bishiesparklesr:

Rules

Don't be afraid to help out in plot ideas or scenes that you want to explore. I like drama and cool twists, sharing ideas with each other would be helpful and keep the RP flowing and it'd be best for us both!
I love horror and thriller but then it's way more interesting when the characters end up liking each other, since I like love drama. I guess you could say that romance is involved too.
  1. If you get bored with the roleplay, don't just leave. Let me know because I don't want to be expecting and waiting for a respond for weeks. The same goes if you have to go.
  2. If any specific things trigger you, please let me know. Personally I don't get upset by anything and I can roleplay anything.
  3. I like to plan out and discuss roleplays before starting them, also if we are in the middle of roleplaying. It's fun to discuss and respond to the character's actions. I also tend to joke around a lot, sometimes.
  4. I like it when people know their grammar and spelling, but as long as you're interested and trying I won't mind that much!
  5. Like I said, I'm new here and I don't really know how things work so I'd appreciate it a lot if I could receive a little help. I do also have a Discord which I'm active on and you could add me on.
  6. I may or not make grammar mistakes sometimes since English isn't my first language. I wouldn't mind being corrected, though!
  7. I expect a fast respond (but if I know that you're writing then I understand and wait) I'm fast when it comes to writing but slow to sending it right away because I have to reread it and rethink before sending it lol
  8. I'm somewhat awkward when it comes to chatting but if you want us to get to know each other then I'm really happy to! I don't open up immediately.
  9. When it's necessary both you and I can play side characters, it also makes the RP seem more alive.
  10. I'd like someone that roleplays with me almost most of the time haha, that way it keeps the RP going and I don't lose interest in it.

Characters

When I create a character, I do it like everybody else, I come up with their appearance and write it down, then I give them a name, age and personality. It all depends on what plot we have chosen because I am basing them upon it, to match and make sense.

Plots

Here are some plots I have come up with that will give you the idea of what I like to roleplay! I really prefer sharing ideas with the person and coming up with plots together. If any of these plots have caught your attention, let me know if you want to change something or mix any plots up together! Most of them are inspired by something. I don't like things to be way out of control and unrealistic since it kind of bores me. Also, some plots are more detailed and developed than others, that's the chance where you can help me out and add something more into it! Just let me know.

Fantasy

1. Humans and the living dead have been at war for years with their high technology. Character A is the prince or leader over all zombies and one day he decides to meet up with character B, the leader of the human species.

2. Three friends go out late at night to rob a mansion. Character A is one of them. They break in and begin to steal expensive belongings to the owners of the mansion. What they don't know is that the owners are a vampire couple with a not very healthy relationship. Character B that is not afraid at all, walks to them and tells them that robbing this mansion was a bad idea. A stands there while watching his friends attempting to beat up B but B's girlfriend ambushes them and begins to suck out their blood. Character B then starts chasing after character A but somehow changes his mind and decides to spare him.

3. There is a dark, enormous boarding academy, far away on the mountains. Character A is a student there and they get trained to become strong witches/wizards. One the other side of this world there is another huge academy but for evil people. Character B is a student there and they also get trained to become strong witches/wizards, but to beat the good ones. One day these schools decide to meet up since maybe they can learn a thing or two from each other. (Either the good academy visits the evil academy or vice versa, we decide). Character A and B happen to get interested in each other.. since love is forbidden, they begin to meet up in the stalls..

4. Above the clouds there is another world with Gods and Goddesses. Character A is the son to one of the beauty Gods and Goddesses. His mother happens to be a human and that makes him half human and half God. Character A has his own globe and character B, a human boy, catches his attention. A falls in love with him, although it's wrong and they've never spoken or met. A wants to go down and meet him, his parents are hesitant over it but they let him (since they also think it's a girl). Character B is poor and lives in an abusive household. He's very strange and has a dark imagination. One day, character A goes down to finally meet him. But right when B is about to commit suicide. Character A saves him.. but what A doesn't know is that B once was a part of heaven...

5. Character A is an author and an artist that lives in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. He writes books in the genre of horror/thriller. Secretly, he has a huge passion for murder and sometimes drives out in the city to find a victim. Character B is a demonic/alien creature that lands on Earth. Somewhat he finds his way to A, through the bloodlust and hatred in A. Character A is shocked when he sees the frightening creature that can shift to a human. He is fascinated though and either takes of B or torments him to experiment..

Crime

1. Character A is one of the most dangerous criminals. He is locked up and strictly secured in a special room, in prison. Character B is as insane as him, but a detective. He meets A to have a talk with him..

War

1. It's War (could be a real life time period or some war we have made up). Character A is a soldier and character B is the victim. Something happens..

Hospital/Crime

1. Character A is a coroner (someone that works in a morgue with corpses to find out how they died) and somewhat crazy. He's a necrophiliac and has a thing for dead bodies. Character B is one of the corpses that happened to 'die' in an accident, but he eventually wakes up when character A is examining him.

2. Character A is a famous young serial killer that escapes prison. Character B is a young successful plastic surgeon. One day character A enters his office and wants character B to remake his face and undergo plastic surgery. Character B is obviously shocked when he realizes who character A is.

3. Character A gets drastically hurt in an accident and gets instantly sent to a hospital. Character B is a young doctor, he takes care of him but realizes character A will die soon. Character A dies and communicates with character B as a ghost..

4. Character A is a crazy young medic student that creates B, because he feels lonely. Character A's dad is the chief of the police and he gives him access to prison. His dad helps him kidnap a few criminals with with the help of their body parts he makes B. Character A teaches B all basic and necessary things of being and living as a human. What happens?

5. Character A was born with one eye and has always been an odd child. He has never had an interest in life and appeared emotionless most of the time. One day he's scrolling and reading things online and finds a page that says they can give eyeless people, functioning eyes. The urge to wanting to look normal increases and he books an appointment at the place. A young male being character B, checks character A and tells him he's ready for the operation! When the time comes for surgery, character A wakes up with a second eye. He finds it strange since he starts to see weird things. He begins to see people's dead corpses right next to them, and all of them are different because they die differently. It gets more gruesome when he closes the functioning eye he was born with and he starts to panic. He then returns to character B and tells him about it...

Cults/Tribes

1. Character A is a young student that leaves his home on a trip to the wilderness, onto some mountains in a forest, all by himself. What he doesn't know is that people went missing there under unsolved circumstances. Assuming they got kidnapped by a tribe or cult and eaten alive.. Character B is either the leader of this tribe/cult or a member. They capture character A and kidnap him for their ritual. What happens?

2. Character A is a regular student and his friend tells him he's been going to group therapy and that it has made him calm and more in control. He invites character A to come over and meet his group and character A follows one day but doesn't know that he's been introduced to a cult. Character B is the leader of this cult and character A notices this so called "group therapy" acts weird and different. Character B catches an interest in character A and something happens..

Dark Web

1. Character A enters the dark web and finds really disturbing livestreams of people getting tortured and dismembered. It makes him regret it and he tries to exit the livestream. The livestreamer which is character B sends him a message and tells him that he's next...

2. Character A is an ill person that goes on the dark web on his free time, only to watch people getting killed. One day he buys a boy off the dark web, character B. Character A receives him a couple nights after.. what happens?

Asian Culture

1. It's back in the 1800 - 1900s in South Korea and people live in monarchy. Character A is an evil son of a good-hearted King with a deceased mother. One day character A pays an innocent boy which is character B to poison his father. The King dies and character A takes over. He lets B work for him..

2. It's back to those years when Samurai's and Ninja's existed. (doesn't matter what timeline it is honestly). It's in Japan. Character A is a Samurai and character B is a Ninja. Both grew up as orphans in two separate orphanages. They would get tormented as kids and taught how to fight to become strong. The Samurai's were closer to military since they fought mostly in wars. The Ninja's were silent assassins that would ambush out of nowhere. Both character A and B escaped from their "clans" and tried to live a normal life. One day they meet.. what happens?

The Purge

1. There's once in a year which all illegal crimes are allowed to be committed during 12 hours. Character A is a popular high school student that manages to break into character B's home, whose his crush..

Halloween

1. It's Halloween and the city opens a horror theme park. Character A goes there forced by his friends but is quickly bored, nothing scares nor excites him (he is perhaps a killer). Character B on the other hand decides he will go out on a killing spree in the horror theme park since no one will suspect it's real. Character A stumbles upon B. What happens?

High school

1. Character A is a smart and handsome guy, but a nerd. The popular kids often pick on him and everyone calls him bad insulting names. Character B is a student from another class.. since he failed his tests, he receives a second chance from the teacher and A has to be his tutor for two weeks. Character A doesn't want to at first but B somehow manages to change his mind. What happens?

Vacation

1. Character A goes on a get-away to meet his father that he hasn't seen in a long time. His father lives on an island and when he gets there he takes note of how wealthy his father is. Character A's father too happens to have a personal servant, character B. A young, tall boy that is to some degree secretive and creepy. What happens? Is there a dim mystery? Do they catch feelings?

Royalty

1. Character A is a no one that works at a local café to earn money. One day he is working the night shift when three young men enter the café. One of them being character B, the prince of the country without character A knowing. Character A serves them and somewhat they talk and character B asks if character A wants to go out on a quick walk which A says yes to. The next day character A is back to working and gets fired by the rude lady manager. The same day, the royal carriage arrives in front of the café, telling character A that he's the missing Prince they've been searching for. Stunned and confounded character A takes after them all the way to the castle. Meeting his real family and the other royal families, character B and his family. What happens?

Virus

1. A virus spreads over the entire world and infects people. People become zombies but they don't lose their sanity or consciousness, they basically turn into cannibals. Character A has caught the virus and character B is a regular human. Somehow they meet, what happens?

Internet

1. It's one late night and character A is a regular teenage boy that goes onto a dating app. Another boy which is character B, texts him and tells him to come over to his place. Character A gets excited and stupidly enough leaves and takes off to the address. Character A arrives and character B opens and character A notices that B is somewhat scared and uneasy, but character A tells himself that it's nothing and brushes it off. The house is
a mansion and they step into the enormous living room which looks like a night club. They sit down and start an awkward conversation. When they're about to get touchy, character B stands up and a couple guys and girls enter the room, exposing themselves from their hidden spots. They abuse and humiliate character A and it turns out they were using character B as their little bait, to lure gay boys to them. After all the abuse, character A suddenly transform into something horrifying, a monster and kills the guys and girls. Character A takes the innocent boy, character B with him and leave..

The End!

I might add more later but I really hope someone wants to RP with me. Please, PM me if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back