• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM- Lots of plots | Lots of ships! (UPDATE- Ships and plots updated 15/08/18)

Hey, if you're still looking for omegaverse stuff and don't mind that I have Thoughts on omegaverse I would love to rp!

Other things I would be interested in mixed with it include angst, dom/sub themes, soulmates, and class/age difference.

Another question which I feel bad about asking about on an MxM rp is how you feel about nonbinary characters?

Hey! Sounds brilliant to me! I've got no problem with Nonbinary characters outside my usual issues with unresearched, unrealistic and perfect characters! Providing they seem like a real person and have real world problems, I'm good!

Hey! Sounds brilliant to me! I've got no problem with Nonbinary characters outside my usual issues with unresearched, unrealistic and perfect characters! Providing they seem like a real person and have real world problems, I'm good!
Great! I'll message you!

Last edited:
I know I’m probably late to the punch but if you’re still searching for a roleplay partner I’m definitely interested. I would’ve PMed you but I’m new to this site and don’t have that ability quite yet hahah

Pleaseeeee tell me you’re still open for the soulmate and spy one(: I find it very interesting and I so want you rp it, could you pm me, as I am new to the sight?

Pleaseeeee tell me you’re still open for the soulmate and spy one(: I find it very interesting and I so want you rp it, could you pm me, as I am new to the sight?

Yes! I'm still looking for someone. I wrote 3 plots based in the same universe so that's the only one that hasn't been played yet. I'll pm you!

Not sure if you're still looking for partners/looking to do one of these specific plots, but I checked out your masterpost, and I love The Garden and To Kill/Save a Queen. If you're still looking for someone (as it seems you've had quite a few replies), let me know. I have no preference for orientation, so I'm cool with whatever kind of pairing you prefer.

Ah I would totally love to rp an omegaverse/domxsub (or combine them) plot with you! I looked through your Masterpost of plots and really enjoy Biology Isn't Fair, The Egg, Too Many Wolves or Coming Home though I'm also perfectly fine in mixing/matching or coming up with a brand new plot if you prefer as well.

Not exactly sure what's still open, but completely down for Soulmates 'n' Spies and whatnot, if not I can definitely choose a different plot. They're all really good.

Hey! If you're still looking I'm interested in these:

Rich guy x Hot guy
Vampire x Human
Alpha x Omega
Student x Teacher
SOULMATES -- never done one but they seem interesting

You’ve locked yourself outside of your apartment and there’s a storm rolling in and I pity you so I’ll let you into mine
This has been a very bad week and you just grabbed the last box of my favourite comfort food at the supermarket

I'm also cool discussing other ideas that you might have not listed or are just craving more and/or combining various pairings/ideas/plot lines etc

Hope to hear from you :)

Hey! If you're still looking I'm interested in these:

Rich guy x Hot guy
Vampire x Human
Alpha x Omega
Student x Teacher
SOULMATES -- never done one but they seem interesting

You’ve locked yourself outside of your apartment and there’s a storm rolling in and I pity you so I’ll let you into mine
This has been a very bad week and you just grabbed the last box of my favourite comfort food at the supermarket

I'm also cool discussing other ideas that you might have not listed or are just craving more and/or combining various pairings/ideas/plot lines etc

Hope to hear from you :)

I'd be up for anything along any of those plot lines! I'll send you a pm :)

Hey, if you're looking currently, I may be interested in a Merlin RP! When you list the chars paired is it meant to be like an OT5 situation or any pairings that involve any of those characters? (I don't object to either lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back