• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM hunt

Siir3n

The world is cruel but also very beautiful
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm never great at interest checks so I'll keep this short. I'm looking strictly for MxM pairings and I want someone with the skill and desire to write some decent sized posts. It's okay if you can't write back and forth multiple times a day, once a day or once every two days is satisfactory to me. I'm a busy adult myself.

My interest is in darker themes, violence, gore, tragedy, etc. But I love romance, fluff and all things in-between, just as much. And I enjoy this best in a fantasy setting. Regular humans are just too dang boring for me.

I have no preset plots in mind, since I enjoy coming up with these with my partner.

So message me!

Oooooo... Interesting, may I roleplay with you?

Hi there! I'm never great at interest checks so I'll keep this short. I'm looking strictly for MxM pairings and I want someone with the skill and desire to write some decent sized posts. It's okay if you can't write back and forth multiple times a day, once a day or once every two days is satisfactory to me. I'm a busy adult myself.

My interest is in darker themes, violence, gore, tragedy, etc. But I love romance, fluff and all things in-between, just as much. And I enjoy this best in a fantasy setting. Regular humans are just too dang boring for me.

I have no preset plots in mind, since I enjoy coming up with these with my partner.

So message me!
I’d be willing to roleplay with you!

Are you still looking for writers to join your adventures? I have some characters premade we could go through and create plots together with if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back