• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM & FxF roleplay search {Originals, Fandoms, and Kpop Pairings} - Updated 3/24/17

Hey there, I'm interested in rping with you! I just wanted to ask though, I know you said you were okay with all ships in Seventeen but how do you feel about playing Junhui and me playing Wonwoo? And would you be okay if my response length being about one paragraph? Usually, more than a paragraph takes a long time for me to respond, especially since midterms and finals season is coming up ;;

Hey there, I'm interested in rping with you! I just wanted to ask though, I know you said you were okay with all ships in Seventeen but how do you feel about playing Junhui and me playing Wonwoo? And would you be okay if my response length being about one paragraph? Usually, more than a paragraph takes a long time for me to respond, especially since midterms and finals season is coming up ;;
Hi! I love Jun x Wonwoo. They are one of my favourite ships so I would be fine with doing that pairing plus I have no problem playing my baby Junhui. Plus one paragraph replies are fine with me. Do you mind messaging me so we can discuss more?

Hi! I love Jun x Wonwoo. They are one of my favourite ships so I would be fine with doing that pairing plus I have no problem playing my baby Junhui. Plus one paragraph replies are fine with me. Do you mind messaging me so we can discuss more?

That sounds great! And no problem at all, I'm message you with the ideas that you posted and we can get started on brainstorming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back